• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have any for an e36 rack?

Comment

Originally posted by duckBoy View Post
      have any for an e36 rack?
      Yes I do. My deletes work on any rack that you can swap into an e30.

Comment

silence has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Kindly clear your pm and pm me if you have space for one more pm. pm me to pm you and have a nice pm. :)

Comment

Space cleared :) PM away!
          Originally posted by masayahin View Post
          silence has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Kindly clear your pm and pm me if you have space for one more pm. pm me to pm you and have a nice pm. :)

Comment

Guys, we've been invited to the 2011 UTCC!

more about the event here: http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/events/UTCC2011/

We are taking our Holset-powered-widebody E30, and aiming for the Fastest BMW Award.

Its less than a month away, and we need your full support. Its going to take over $1000 to get the car to va and back home again. I've designed some stickers so you can show your support for our team, while helping us get there.

These are 3"x3" and 9"x1.25" screenprinted stickers. Please donate $3 and I'll drop one of each in the mail for you. Paypal silence8@aol.com with a current mailing address.

Guys, Shirts are also here, I have white (M,L,XL), grey (L,XL) and black (L,XL)!
            Please send $20 per shirt to silence8@aol.com I'll ship on Tuesday before heading to the UTCC.

Comment

hey, I have yet to hear from you since Monday, did you send my power steering delete yet?
              09/1989 325i 4 Door
              +M30 Swap
              +Z3 Steering Rack

Comment

this may have been asked but if my steering rack is already leaking does this still work or do I need to replace the rack first?

Comment

Hi I shipped on Monday.
                  Originally posted by Heysüß View Post
                  hey, I have yet to hear from you since Monday, did you send my power steering delete yet?

Comment

hey, I finally got it in the mail today. Did you stop making them in aluminum? The one I got was made out of some hard plastic. Just wondering...
                    09/1989 325i 4 Door
                    +M30 Swap
                    +Z3 Steering Rack

Comment

Originally posted by Heysüß View Post
                      hey, I finally got it in the mail today. Did you stop making them in aluminum? The one I got was made out of some hard plastic. Just wondering...
                      no, i still make them out of aluminum but they are $50 shipped.

Comment

How DD friendly are these?
                        2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
                        (Daily Driver)
                        Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
                        KW V2 Coilovers
                        VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

It's better than just cutting your PS belt. I did that and it was still DD friendly, as long as you don't constantly parallel park.

Comment

any aluminum ones available?

apexgoblin - versteht nicht jeder. Ist auch besser so!

Comment

read above, 50 shipped.

carlos im gonna come get one thursday and remove all my power steering stuff. what length belt will i need without the pump there?

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Comment

I was wondering with this delete would it be just as hard to steer the car while at a stop (parallel parK?). I have no problem without the power steering but my girlfriend really doesn't have the muscle to park the vert without it.

Comment

Working...
                                X