FS: CD43 BMW Business CD Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: CD43 BMW Business CD Player

This is a CD43 CD player that will make you the coolest kid on the block. Not cool? Not a kid? Well now you can be with this amazing unit in your dash. I have an identical Rover unit in my car and it works great. The previous owner removed the "Rover" and Eagle off mine.
    *I'm willing to sell the one from my car for a little extra cash

CD43 CD Player
    - Range Rover version (says "Rover" above a German style Eagle)
    - Amber BMW OEM matched lighting
    - Brand new locking screw sides plates on both side! (these screws get worn out from people using improper tools. I had to get the new ones shipped over from Europe. It took over a month to even find any cause no one sells them)
    - Good knob (Includes an extra tapered style knob too!)
    - Code Included
    - Some scratching & missing screw covers (these can easily be purchased for a few bucks)
    - $250 OBO (or trade for guns/ammo/tactical gear/knives)

Last edited by Nicademus; 02-24-2009, 05:08 PM.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
    ~ John Adams ~

Have you listed it on any E36-oriented sites? These things are pretty desirable over there.

Comment

Originally posted by Thor View Post
      Have you listed it on any E36-oriented sites? These things are pretty desirable over there.
      I put it on BimmerForums.com but you're right I should get it on a more e36 specific one. Its a really great unit. It sounds 100 times better than the OEM that came in our cars.
      Last edited by Nicademus; 02-24-2009, 05:07 PM.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
      ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Dont post links to ebay unless they are your listings.
        Im actually watching one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus
          Please delete your posts and I will do the same with the ones regarding you.
          your turn
          "A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith alone does not prove anything."

Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Originally posted by e30this View Post
            Dont post links to ebay unless they are your listings.
            Im actually watching one of them.
            crap I hope not the same on I am watching
            e30sport.net
            '15 Porsche GT3 - 7-speed PDK - Daily Driver
            '86 325es - s54b32tu - 6-speed - Mtech 1
            '89 325is - m20b25 - 5-speed - Individual

Comment

Originally posted by BeirBrennerE30 View Post
              crap I hope not the same on I am watching
              We're all watching it I think :-?

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Hump hump, hump it up!

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Working...
                X