FS: Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator

This is my Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator that I used on my e30. Since I am parting out my car I have no use for this anymore. I don't have the specific lengths with me, but it's the perfect witdh for the car. You will need to knock out the factory radiator brackets, and use L shaped brackets by the bottom of the radiator support to hold it in place.

I can probably knock out my current mounting brackets off my turbo car if you would really like it, but I am not sure how reusable they will be.

As for the hose placement, the factory return hose (on top drivers side) will work perfect. I will include the hose I made for the bottom right so you don't have to worry about that.

I am looking for $200 shipped for a quick sale. I need monies for my M30 E30!!!

Thanks,
    Erick
    Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
    EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
    FullOpp Stickers for sale!
    NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
    Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Fucking amazing radiators! I will purchase one when the funds allow for it. GL with the sale Erick!
    Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Thank you, and yes amazing radiators. On a cool night (60 degrees), my car will barely leave the blue mark while it's cruising on the highway. But that's also partially because my fans are wired to run 24/7. :p

By the way, because all the PMs I received over night were asking. The zip ties are there holding the fan on the other side. The flex-a-lite fans are NOT included in this sale :p

- Erick
      EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

Feedback Thread

Comment

any idea if this would fit on an e30 m3?

Comment

wait... your parting your car???? why!?!?! did i miss something?
          e30sport.net
          '15 Porsche GT3 - 7-speed PDK - Daily Driver
          '86 325es - s54b32tu - 6-speed - Mtech 1
          '89 325is - m20b25 - 5-speed - Individual

Comment

Originally posted by aw21 View Post
            any idea if this would fit on an e30 m3?
            I am not sure how the hoses are on the M3, but it will definately "fit". Now the hose placement will most likely be different.

Yeah, the turbo car is being parted out. New project underway. Hit new posts ;)

- Erick

Feedback Thread

Comment

it looks very nice! gl with the sale!

89 Alpine White e30 325i

Comment

Bump.

Might consider throwing in these super awsome ultra-thin flex-a-lite fans for $200 more. Running them constant the temperature would stay at the edge of the blue. Sitting doing a standing burnout on a hot, humid day on a boosted car, the temperature never reached 1/2.

Overheating is not in it's dictionary.

Feedback Thread

Comment

Do you have a picture of the other side and the fans? I'm just curious about hose routing and such.
                  '89 325is S50 Track Montser
                  '04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle

http://www.avarestoration.com

http://www.myspace.com/brendanfiddle

Click here if you want to be my zombie slave...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fidhle007

Comment

Will do tomorrow.

Feedback Thread

Comment

This doesnt use an overflow reservoir, does it? Looks like the old domestic radiators with the fill built in. I'd also like to see the engine side. Im looking for a solid radiator for my S52 car.

I'll take it if it will fit an S52 (88+ works fine, dont see why this wouldnt). Also might be interested in the aux fans if you want to get rid of them.
                      Last edited by rThor432; 03-28-2009, 08:38 AM.

Comment

I am in the same boat as rTHor. If it fits a swapm in an 88 e30 I am interested. Hose routing should work for the swap right?

Comment

Originally posted by graphikg View Post
                          I am in the same boat as rTHor. If it fits a swapm in an 88 e30 I am interested. Hose routing should work for the swap right?
                          I believe Jordan (aka 'Stuck' on e30Tech.com) did a GB on these things & raves about how efficient they are. He has a S50 swap, I believe. Maybe he can answer some of your questions about fittings & such. But he says it's an awesome radiator.

Comment

Originally posted by Cha Ching View Post
                            I believe Jordan (aka 'Stuck' on e30Tech.com) did a GB on these things & raves about how efficient they are. He has a S50 swap, I believe. Maybe he can answer some of your questions about fittings & such. But he says it's an awesome radiator.
                            the GB he did was for a mishmoto actually made for the e30/e36 chassis...

Comment

Correct. And since it was brought up to my attention, I'm dropping the price to $160 shipped.

Here's pictures as people requested from different angles:

This would use the factory setup with lines to the coolant overflow.

Hurry, because I need more monies for the Indy Racing League drift demo next weekend!!!

Thanks,
                              Erick

Feedback Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X