N.E. Florida - Plastic bumpers, front facia, rear bumpers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N.E. Florida - Plastic bumpers, front facia, rear bumpers

I have a front plastic bumper and a front facia for sale. As you know, no one likes to ship this stuff because it's bulky and will cost about as much to ship as the parts are worth. I'd like to see if there are local buyers for the parts. I can post photos if that's necessary but I don't want to waste the effort if there's no interest.

The bumper will need the black rub strips replaced. It will also need repainted to match your car as it's sun faded. It comes with the plastic mounting bracket, shocks, lamps, etc.

The metal facia will need some straightening, and one fog light lense will need replaced. There is no lip spoiler. You need this facia to install late model bumpers without gaps. Plan on having it painted to match your car.

I was planning to put these on a car that I no longer own so I consider them all very usable. I've been saving them in case I need them for another car later on, but they are taking up space in my garage.

I also have a trunk lid from a 325is that has the spoiler. I was going to put this on a cabrio. It has a good toolbox, but no tools.

There's also a really nice knee bolster for an airbag car, and a pair of spacers.
    Last edited by Rathbone; 03-21-2009, 06:44 PM. Reason: Changed listed items.

pictures?

Comment

I also have a 325is trunk lid and spoiler that I was going to put on my cabrio. Needs repainted and there is a bend in the lip where someone started to try to pry the trunk open near the lock but didn't do serious damage. Very repairable.

I may consider trading parts for a nice used kayak.

Noobie - are you serious about buying the parts or are you a picture collector?
      Last edited by Rathbone; 03-21-2009, 06:45 PM.

Comment

no im serious, im looking for plastic bumbers so i can get rid of the metal ones i have.

Comment

I just sold my '30 Ford but it hasn't been pick up yet. I want to get it out of the way so I can get the parts out of my garage for photos. They're under my workbench and I can't easily get them out and put them back right now. Here's a photo of the Model A since everyone likes to see a picture of something.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I also have a set of brand new spacers. I think they are 5mm thick, they are hubcentric. I don't remember buying these...
                Last edited by Rathbone; 03-21-2009, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rathbone View Post
                  Noobie - are you serious about buying the parts or are you a picture collector?
                  Wow.. Way to make the sale.

Comment

It's true: I'm an abrasive jerk. Good thing I don't sell parts for a living, I'm just a guy trying to make some garage space.

How about $100 for everything - but you have to pick it up here.

And could someone tell me how to edit my original post, pretty please? I searched the topic and found instructions saying to hit the edit button. I don't see an edit button so that didn't help much.

Comment

Try edit+go advanced.
                      I'll be in P.C. come Easter and I have a friend who needs the valance and
                      front bumper.I'll check in with you then to see if you still have them.
                      Last edited by boomer; 03-21-2009, 05:29 PM.

http://www.arghon.com/

Comment

For some reason I have to turn off my firewall to see the edit button! I don't know why.

Comment

Is everything still for sale?

Comment

$100 for everything? ill take it,

Comment

Well, someone PM their phone number to me and we'll work out a time to come and pick it up.

Comment

Working...
                              X