M30 egine 112K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M30 egine 112K

Friday was a bad day for me. A guy from Long Island promised to buy my motor and kept calling to reassure me money was being sent. Long story short he did not follow through with his commitment.
    A member from the five series forum advised me to list my engine here for sale. Says that many of you guys like the added power and reliability of the M30 motor. So here goes:
    Engine came from a two owner car before I bought for parts. PO took great care of engine. It had a head gasket done by dealer at 69K I have receipts for all work done on the car. He kept receipts for even the oil filters!

So 500 bucks get you a low mileage well kept M30 from a 1992 535 Shipping is 150-185 to all but far west. West coast may be 100 more but would have to be quoted. Motor is strapped and wrapped on skid to protect against the weather. This engine would be a great one for turbo or just m20 replacement. Please email me at dennygale@hotmail.com and please if you don't have the money don't contact me and spin my wheels.

bump for good deal.
    done 2 months of searching and I couldn't find a deal like this!
    E34 freak I recommend you throw in pics of the Vin on the dash and code on the motor, let these guys research it if they want.

Comment

+1 for the great deal. You might want to double check those shipping charges - that looks low for what I would expect for shipping.
      Originally posted by Matt-B
      hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

VIN is; WBAHD231XNBF73846 if your eyes are bad like mine. I have all receipts including window sticker. Car was 46,585.00 including 1000.00 gas guzzler tax lol.
        Shipping quote reflects 85% discount because I work at a place that ships millions each yr. Trucking companies are bending over backwards for our freight.

Comment

Free bump. Might also want to mention what's included and what's not, i see some accessories missing ;)
          Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Okay Jean. No air con comp no alternator no starter and no power steering either.

I will include dme and wiring harness for just a 20.00 shipping charge. All other sensors and relative parts will be included. AFM missing in pics will also go with it.

Starter Alternator and air condition compressor can be had for a few more bucks. Believe me a yard motor will not be this complete. Any other questions send me a pm or email......thanks

Comment

bump. I have three interested parties but no one has committed with funds. A better engine for this price can not be found.

Comment

bump on a good deal
                Greg

Comment

Hey man

I have money in hand I just need to know if it is a M30B34 or B35 it should be a M35 correct?? Also I am in Georgia LMK ASAP. Also will this come with tranny, wiring , ecu, etc etc?? For swap into my E30??

Josh
                  Last edited by SilverE30; 04-14-2009, 10:08 AM.

Comment

That's a B35.
                    Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Oh dang... that's a good deal. I'll be looking for one of those come summer.

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

Working...
                      X