FS: E24 shift knob, VDO analog clock, large tool tray, & Becker radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: E24 shift knob, VDO analog clock, large tool tray, & Becker radio

Hey all, pulled these from a 1977 E24 630csi. They were some cool pieces in nice condition for the age. The tool tray is nearly empty, minus what is pictured. Not sure what the orange things are, they almost look like part of spark plug wires. It contains almost all the light bulbs which is pretty cool. I will take extra care to ship those safely. The shift knob is a screw on type, it had a cheap BMW sticker attached to the top which I took off. I love this style shift knob. It's in great condition, minus the glue residue from the sticker around the top. Should come right off with some elbow grease, I would clean it but have had bad luck cleaning interior parts in the past and tend to stay away. The VDO analog clock just looks cool, not sure if you could retrofit on a E30. It's in good shape, though it could use a cleaning behind the lens to be perfect. And finally I pulled the Becker Grand Prix radio headunit + cassette player, model 2132. It's in great physical shape. I didn't see a code anywhere, so I'm selling it cheap. If you would like any more detailed photos or have any questions, please let me know and I will get back with you promptly. Thanks!

Large tool tray -- $ 40 + shipping
    Shift knob -------- SOLD
    VDO clock ------- SOLD
    Becker radio ---- SOLD
    Last edited by plmichal; 08-19-2019, 07:41 PM.
    1990 325is Brilliantrot/Natur

Additional photos

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
      X