Parting out 10/87 325ix, 5spd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Schneller 3er View Post
    My bad, got sidetracked and forgot to provide an update. The boots are in bad shape, and will both need to be refurbished. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Were they ripped or just cracked any photos? Also do you happen to have the steering rack by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by kmashaye View Post
      Were they ripped or just cracked any photos? Also do you happen to have the steering rack by any chance?
      I do have the steering rack. I will get you pics of that and the axles this weekend, when I’m back at the shop. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Danny

88 ///M3 - Zinno street/shop queen
      88 ///M3 - Henna Track rat (Sold)
      98 ///M3 hellrot - Sold
      89 Porsche 944 - dd
      95 E34 525it/pick up - P/U Project
      90 325is - track rat

Comment

I do have the steering rack. I will get you pics of that and the axles this weekend, when I’m back at the shop. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Great Thanks!

Comment

Still waiting.

Comment

Would you be willing to sell the water pump pulley, the lower pulley set up and the balancer?

Comment

Condition of wheels? Are there center caps on them? Will those bumpers fit an early 87 with DB bumpers?

Comment

I'm still interested in the Steering Rack.

Comment

Working...
                X