Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Euro smileys FS

There are seven total sets FS:

ATM, I only have a link to all of the pictures. I will post individual pictures this weekend, this should get things started. The link has the lights and the description will be listed below

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

All lights are used but in very good condition. Adjusters have been lubed, but in some cases they will need some extra luv. It is best to mount the lights and aim them from the front using a phillips head screwdriver. (with grills still removed). All euro connectors are included and each light set will also come with euro grills. I will also try to throw in some extras if possible.

Set one BOSCH/HELLA 9 out of 10.....Both lights are in very good condition, all lenses look like new.
    $235 shipped

Set 2 HELLAS.....9 out of 10 Again, very good condition SOLD

Set 3 BOSCH....... Just like the Hellas SOLD

Set 4 HELLA Non-smileys......drivers side looks like new, passenger side looks to be slights older.
    $200 shipped

Set 5 BOSCH.....Good condition, but slightly more wear than set three. $215 shipped

Set 6 BOSCH......Just like set 3 (I will swap out the passenger frame before shipping)
    SOLD!

Set 7 HELLAS.....This set will come with crosshairs. (thanks Mike) I'm including them because the front reflector on one side has faded. When you smoke them, the faded reflector is painted black. Please note: The rear reflector is good, and light output will not be an issue. $225 shipped
    Last edited by euro3; 03-27-2009, 11:49 AM. Reason: ooops

Is there any big difference between Bosch and Hella? Which is better? I am really comtemplating buying a set. Which one would you recommend? I will be using an H1 hid kit if it matters.....
    ~Fernando

Comment

I'm interested in Set 2 (provided the adjustors are intact) - PM me your paypal, please?

Comment

They are basically identical. Some people argue that the housings are different, one being plastic and the other being metal, but I've had both types (I have BOSCH on my track car and HELLA on the daily). It's all the same thing.

- Erick
        Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
        EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
        FullOpp Stickers for sale!
        NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
        Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
        ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Bosch vs Hella?

Both are OEM suppliers made to the same specs.

My personal preference is Bosch, but everyone is different.

You can search under the "lighting" section..... I know it has been debated before.

Comment

PM'ed

Comment

Originally posted by CDBE30 View Post
              I'm interested in Set 2 (provided the adjustors are intact) - PM me your paypal, please?
              All adjusters are intact (on all sets). PM to follow

Comment

Pm me your paypal. Ill take set #1.
                ~Fernando

Comment

PM returned

PMs sent to Sharkey, Platanos, and CDBE30

Thank you!

Comment

Paypal sent for set 2. Thanks!

Comment

Sets 1,2,3, and 6 are Sold... Thank you CDBE30 and Sharky.

I will send an update when they ship.
                      Last edited by euro3; 03-27-2009, 03:13 PM. Reason: sold #6

Comment

Payment sent. Thanks!!
                        ~Fernando

Comment

pm'd

Comment

sold

The non-smileys are still available. Everything else is sold. Thank You!

Comment

So the non smileys are still available? Adjusters ok? Connectors included right?

Comment

Working...
                              X