Announcement

Collapse

Classified Forums - Read this first!

Here are a few simple guidelines for this forum. Failure to follow any of these rules will be grounds for your thread to be closed.

Post your information
Post as much info as you can. Say where you are located, where the part is located, the best way to get in contact with you, if you are willing to ship, etc.

Post the item's information
Post as much info as you can. A price must be posted, as well as pictures of the item(s). Post as many pictures as you can, even if it is a common item. A picture tells a thousand words, but it can also conceal another thousand. Links to hosted galleries of images are acceptable, links to eBay and/or Craigslist are not. Once the item sells, please do not edit your ad to remove the price. Many people search through old ads to get an idea what their item may be worth.

If listing a car, post:
-The year and model
-An accurate mileage. If the odometer is broken, post what it reads currently and how many miles you believe it has
-Any aftermarket modifications
-Any known issues or damaged areas
-A price
-As many pictures as possible of every area

If listing wheels and/or tires, post:
-The brand and model
-As many specs as you can, including but not limited to tire size, tread remaining, wheel diameter, width, offset, bolt pattern and centerbore, if multi-piece the lip, barrel and center size. If they have been redrilled post the original bolt pattern and where it was done.
-Any imperfections, including but not limited to curb rash, bends, cracks, repaired areas, scratches. For tires, note any gashes, bubbles, cupping or curb rash
-A price
-As many pictures as possible of every wheel

If listing parts, post:
-What brand and what models it can be used on
-An accurate description
-How long it/they have been used for
-Any imperfections
-A price

For miscellaneous items, post:
-A detailed description of the item
-How long it/they were used for
-Any imperfections
-A price

For WTB threads
-Be as detailed as possible.
-List exactly what you want, what variations you will accept, colors or materials, etc.
-Post what you won't accept. This includes imperfections, colors, models, etc.
-Post a price range of what you are willing to pay (typically based on condition).
-Post where you are located and if you would prefer local pickup.

In case the point was not made, everything being sold on this forum must include a price and as many pictures as possible.
-This is not eBay or Craigslist (or any other buy/sell/trade site). Do not post links to those for your ad. The same goes for linking to ads on other forums... either post your information here or have your thread closed.
-Feeler threads are not allowed. If you're not sure about selling it, don't post it.
-Cross-posting within the R3VLimited forum is not allowed. Choose a single subforum for your ad.
-If listing your item for trade, post what you are looking for, what you feel your item is worth, if you would like cash back or if you have cash to put on top.
-Thread crapping is not allowed. If you're not interested in purchasing the item for sale or have nothing positive to add, stay out of the thread or be prepared for a time out. If you complain about the time out, it will be extended.
-Threads can be bumped a maximum of once per day (24h). You are allowed to respond to others more than once a day.
-If listing multiple items, post them in one thread. Exceptions are cars and wheels.
See more
See less

Massive 5 Lug 5x120 BBK Hats, Handbrake ring and Hardware for E36 Ti Rear End on E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Massive 5 Lug 5x120 BBK Hats, Handbrake ring and Hardware for E36 Ti Rear End on E30

$500 Shipped

Please text/call me at 805-680-9837. I am Pacific time, so I may get back to you after 6PM Pacific. -Justin

For those converting to 5 lug on an E30, the easiest/most popular choice seems to be E36 M3 Front and E36 Ti Rear end 5 lug.

However doing so with the E36 Ti Rear brakes give you terrible brake bias with the E36 M3 front calipers.

I do not believe Massive is making these anymore, but the fix is to use his hats and combine with the Wilwood Forged Superlite calipers 120-11127 and Wilwood Ultralite 32 Curved Vane Rotor 160-2900 / 160-2901

Wilwood and Massive make Caliper kits to convert to Wilwood fronts as well (Wilwood Forged Narrow, and Massive Wilwood Forged Non-Narrow)

So, if you want a 5 lug setup using E36 Ti rear arms, you should have this kit. I have it on my (just sold on BaT) E30 S54 swap, and have had boosted and manual brakes with this setup and it worked wonderfully on track and autox, never a problem to place top 3 with my old S52 conversion. Never got a chance to drive the S54 conversion. The nice thing about the swap is rotors and pads now are quite cheap.

Take a look, these were my backup set that have never been installed:

What it looks like on the car with my old setup:
    Last edited by R3Z3N; 02-19-2020, 09:42 PM.

Kit fits 1.8 liter 318Ti hubs

Current retail is
    300$cad ($225usd) for handbrake drums
    700$cad ($525usd) for installation kit
    40$cad ($30usd) shipping

So $550usd is a great price ;-)

From the pictures, kit seems complete except for missing BMW OEM setscrews and 1/8npt-to-10mmx1 90° hydraulic adapters

Brackets fit 12.2"x1.25" (310x32mm) rotors. If you want brackets for 11.75"x1.25" (300x32mm) rotors, I can exchange them for the cost of shipping.
    Last edited by Massive Lee; 10-08-2019, 09:20 AM.
    Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Thanks for the added info Lee.

Comment

That wheel/tire, suspension, and brake combo looks great in terms of fitment. Do you mind sharing what suspension and wheel/tire sizes you were running? I have 17x8 BBS's with 235/40/17 and they don't resemble that at all.
        '91 318is
        '03 540iT M-Sport
        '76 2002

Comment

^Thanks! Check my build thread in my sig (if you don't see my sig, you have sig's disabled). For all 3 sets of tires, I only had to use 12mm or 20mm spacers up front for max width/fitment and to clear the coilovers with the 17x8.5s.

Comment

In search of E30M3 Kit front and rear. :)
            1987 BMW 325is,(M3 S50 Swapped)-Current
            2010 FJ Cruiser, aka E30 Support Vehicle-(Daily)
            2008 Scion xB Lowered
            2001 BMW 325i
            1995 BMW 318ti
            1966 Ford Mustang Coupe
            1965 Ford Mustang Coupe

My Thread

Comment

^E30 M3 front and rear kit will give you less fitment options unless you widebody/fender flare your arches.

If you still want E30 M3 5 lug, I recommend posting in the wanted section.

Comment

Bump: $500 Shipped: BTW as PM notifications are mostly broken, please reach out via phone or put a reply inline here. Offers discussed.

Comment

Working...
                X