X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump
    "In God we trust. All others must bring data." -W. E. Deming

/// 1987 325is /// Project Thread
    Past: 87 is, 88ix, 88 i, 87 ic, 89 ix, 17 others.

Comment

I am looking for a rear axle. All I need a good outer CV joint, I don't care if the inner is good. I have a good axle that doesn't have the ABS ring, that is all I am after to turn off the ABS light. What do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by jbontke View Post
        I am looking for a rear axle. All I need a good outer CV joint, I don't care if the inner is good. I have a good axle that doesn't have the ABS ring, that is all I am after to turn off the ABS light. What do you have?
        So you just need the abs ring? I can pull one off and ship it out $20

Comment

No, the ring its self wont work. The outer joint I have was not machines to accept it (its as if axles for non-ABS were different). I need a good outer joint that has the ABS ring on it. If its easier to just send the whole axle or part of it, that's up to you. Does that make sense?

Comment

still have the hood? i need to come check out this car as i am also in atx

Comment

sent a pm
              1988 BMW 325iS

Comment

jbontke sorry I only have used axles with bad joints on both sides and you can’t remove the outter joint without destroying the end caps.

theroundcow I’ll pm you my number. Hit me up if you want to come by and grab the hood. I’ll leave it out behind my fence, it’s heading to the scrap yard soon if no one takes it. I have a drivers door and passenger fender you can take too if you want.
                i don’t have the car anymore, I sold the chassis and only have the parts listed left

Comment

Ok, thank you. FYI, you can use DORMAN 614001 boot to replace the destroyed end caps.

Comment

Any Chance you have driver side fender/ wheel well lining?

Comment

bump

Comment

PM'd re Front Calipers

Comment

Are the Tan door handles still available? For a Coupe or sedan? I need rear sedan interior handles. (Local)

Comment

Originally posted by nameisbauer View Post
                            Are the Tan door handles still available? For a Coupe or sedan? I need rear sedan interior handles. (Local)
                            sorry for not seeing this till 3 months later, I only have the tan trim bezels that go around the handles.

Added a few things, and will continue adding later today.

Comment

Just wondering if the driver side door molding is still available?
                              Last edited by kmashaye; 09-23-2020, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X