alpine white hardtop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alpine white hardtop

Color matched hardtop in alpine 2 white with black Alancarta headliner. I am thinking about selling my car and thought that I would see if anyone is interested in the top. I am on the west coast in oregon and I know that shipping it is almost impossible but I am willing to work with someone to try to make something happen. This was a very expensive project and I am looking for 2500.00. If you are truly interested we can talk, but please don't waste our time . Life is too short for B.S. Can get more photos to you by email but I am having trouble reducing the file size for this venue

Dang man! Would pick this up in a heartbeat but shipping to Texas would be a fun task to figure out.

Comment

Beautiful car. I just bought a Weismann top in germany and it cost over $1000.00 to ship, just boxing it up cost 700 euro!
      The price is right and if someone can pick up, they have a good deal.

Comment

Gorgeous! Post pics of the interior, I'd love to see the black alcantara headliner. I had mine re-done in OEM cloth and it looks great as well, but nothing compared to alcantara I bet.

BTW, I would suggest posting this on Bring A Trailer as well. Some E30 aficionado will easily pay your asking price for a top in great shape.

Comment

Thanks for the nice comments. The top is sold. The car (which is m tech appearance ) will probably go up for sale in the spring. She is 100 percent done.

Comment

Congrats on your sale, Barry. Did it stay local? I would have loved to have it, but my M-Tech cabrio is so far away from being done, it really didn't make sense.
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Top is going to a fellow in L.A. If things go as planed I will meet him in Sacramento. Still a long haul from Medford.About 5 !'2 hours. By the way Austin, I need 2 clips that hold the lower m tech side moulding to the car . I am talking about the uppers not the very bottom ones ????

Comment

Those clips are NLA from the dealer, last I checked - you might try "brutus" on this forum. He is located in the UK, but has often advertised having those clips for sale.
                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Looks like deal has fallen because of the virus and distance. The top is in southern Oregon just off I- 5.
                  Last edited by hillbarry; 03-30-2020, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Why not just increase the price of the car and sell whole?

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
                        Why not just increase the price of the car and sell whole?
                        This. The car - at least what we can see of it - looks very nice. If a buyer is going to pay a premium for a nice specimen, they would likely appreciate the right of first refusal for the top, I'd imagine. Regardless, GLWS

Comment

Sold !

Comment

Working...
                          X