E30 Map Light Mirror

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 Map Light Mirror

E30 Map Light Mirror in great shape. Everything works, adjustment screw present. Pivot point nice and tight. Harness included should you need it.

Price: $200 shipped (SOLD)

Last edited by bimma360; 02-24-2020, 09:41 AM.
    E30 Dinan Turbo

Still available please?

Comment

Originally posted by Luke Attard View Post
      Still available please?
      Yes still available
      E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Hi private message sent Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Can you install this on an E30 without this feature?

Comment

Yes retrofit Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Yup it physically mounts just like your current mirror. If the wiring harness is included, like I have, then you can tap into power wherever is most convenient. I think I tapped into the check panel wiring right there. I've heard some say that some e30s already had the body side harness already there, and all you have to do is plug it in.
              E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by bimma360 View Post
                Yup it physically mounts just like your current mirror. If the wiring harness is included, like I have, then you can tap into power wherever is most convenient. I think I tapped into the check panel wiring right there. I've heard some say that some e30s already had the body side harness already there, and all you have to do is plug it in.
                that is correct..all e30s are pre wired I believe for almost every option. The wiring is located behind the A pillar and goes down behind the LF speaker cover.
                sigpic

Comment

I have an ‘87 and I retrofitted it. I used the factory harness and did not have to cut, splice or do anything other than plug it in.

Comment

Working...
                  X