Parting out 1989 vert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parting out 1989 vert

Please message me with what you may need thanks 8186586598 you can also text me Located in Los Angeles but willing to ship Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d take the trunk lid if you were closer. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I will take the tail lights if they are good. Pics please.

Comment

No engine? Looking for late model coolant crossover tube, upper timing cover, and non-sintered oil pump drive gear
        1989 JDM-Tech 2
        2010 335 D for daily

Comment

what brand is the fuel pump?
          Lieben Sie Schlangen ?

Comment

Do you have a power steering pump?

Comment

Interest in the rear ebrake assembly and rear hubs. Can you ok me a price shipped to 07722

thank you!!

Comment

PM’d
                1989 325i w/o 4/14
                1991 318is
                1991 325i

Comment

Guys be careful with this one! I sent this seller money for a rear tail light lens 5 days ago on March 16th 2020 via Paypal -Goods and Services (smart -right?) At first we were in regular communication via text messages, Then he kept telling me that he would ship every day after work. Well its been 5 days and for all I know he has not shipped anything. Now he is incommunicado.

Here is the transaction screen grab. I am going to give him another day and then file a Paypal case to recoup my funds. I cant say yet that he is a shiester so I wont , but something is smelling more and more fishy. I will update with results .
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by e30vert View Post
                    Guys be careful with this one! I sent this seller money for a rear tail light lens 5 days ago on March 16th 2020 via Paypal -Goods and Services (smart -right?) At first we were in regular communication via text messages, Then he kept telling me that he would ship every day after work. Well its been 5 days and for all I know he has not shipped anything. Now he is incommunicado. Here is the transaction screen grab. I am going to give him another day and then file a Paypal case to recoup my funds. I cant say yet that he is a shiester so I wont , but something is smelling more and more fishy. I will update with results .
                    I didn’t communicate with you for only 1 day. You have some serious abandonment issue lol. I refunded the 75 and you can keep the light as well. Id rather not deal with you at all. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Is the passenger side of the car as nice as the drivers side?

Comment

How’s the condition of the 3rd brake light?

Comment

Originally posted by msservices View Post
                          Is the passenger side of the car as nice as the drivers side?
                          Yes it is Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bmw1991e30 View Post
                            I didn’t communicate with you for only 1 day. You have some serious abandonment issue lol. I refunded the 75 and you can keep the light as well. Id rather not deal with you at all. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            If only this were true. I have asked repeatedly for a tracking number which I have not received. Even as recently as yesterday I asked via text message for a tracking number. None provided. You indicate that you have refunded my paypal funds. I have checked my Paypal recent transactions and there is no evidence of this . I absolutely feel abandoned !
                            Because the normal courtesy that one should provide when selling items as a reputable seller are not present here.

Of course you dont want to deal with me when you make claims that
                            appear
                            to be false and I call you out on it.

If the taillight does in fact show up I will state that within this thread. Transparency is what I am about.
                            If you want to do me a favor then provide the tracking information and stop jerking me around.

I have over 1600 posts on this forum and have interacted with quite a few of the members so I think that speaks for itself.

Comment

Originally posted by e30vert View Post
                              If only this were true. I have asked repeatedly for a tracking number which I have not received. Even as recently as yesterday I asked via text message for a tracking number. None provided. You indicate that you have refunded my paypal funds. I have checked my Paypal recent transactions and there is no evidence of this . I absolutely feel abandoned ! Because the normal courtesy that one should provide when selling items as a reputable seller are not present here. Of course you dont want to deal with me when you make claims that to be false and I call you out on it. If the taillight does in fact show up I will state that within this thread. Transparency is what I am about. If you want to do me a favor then provide the tracking information and stop jerking me around. I have over 1600 posts on this forum and have interacted with quite a few of the members so I think that speaks for itself.
                              I dont care how many post you have. This clearly shows i refunded you the money. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X