Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OEM MTech 1 valance, MTech wheel, Lighted rear view mirrors, OEM M tech badge, etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OEM MTech 1 valance, MTech wheel, Lighted rear view mirrors, OEM M tech badge, etc

Alright fellas, this is the last of my stuff. Items will be shipped IMMEDIATELY. The coronavirus has affected my family and I need all the help I can get. Thank you. Paypal so you get buyer protection, insurance, etc. The best way to reach me with questions/concerns is by text/phone call at 518-645-0102, my name is Chris. I will include an E30 goodie with each sale. Thanks for the time.

Paypal: CJCongelosi@yahoo.com

Original leather Mtech 1 wheel 385mm - 299 free shipping

Lighted rearview mirror - 250 OBO shipped

2nd Lighted rearview mirror - 250 OBO shipped

5/1980 360mm Tan Nardi with BMW horn center - Dye it black and you'd had a vintage genuine non-Chinese wheel that is 10mm bigger than those 350mm ones that, in my opinion, are too small to see the cluster - 399 shipped

Aftermarket front fenders - 250 OBO shipped

OEM M Tech trunk badge - 75 shipped

ANSA IS Exhaust - 250 OBO shipped

NEW OEM windows are 199 or both for 350. A very fair price if you consider what guys are asking for 30-year-old used ones on eBay.

OEM M tech 1 airdam - I sold the bumpers that it came attached to. Has that easily fixable crack on the bottom, and was mounted with rivits on a section on the passenger side. Other than that it's in great shape. No prior hack job fixes, has the underside "pork chops" (wind deflectors/splash guards - rare), and the fog light mounting points are perfect. I think with a little prep and patience it would look great on someone's build. 499 OBO plus shipping. I'd be willing to pay for half of the shipping for the right guy

Everything is OBO and first come first serve. Willing to work on prices for some.
    Thank you for your time.
    Chris
    Last edited by ZinnoBerrotEta; 03-27-2020, 09:19 AM.

is mtech1 steering wheel 285 or 270mm ?

Comment

firm on exhaust?

Comment

The wheel is the 385mm and I'd be flexible on the exhaust. I'm located in NY and shipping wheels is anywhere from 25 to 37 dollars based on my prior experience. Thanks for the interest. My phone number listed above is the best way to reach me.

Comment

Pmd

Comment

Whoever bought the single badge, I have a pair of repro badges I’ll trade you plus cash.
            sigpic
            January 2012 COTM

Comment

Do you still have the door glass? If so pm me. I’m in NY and interested in other parts also

Comment

Working...
              X