Set of E30 floor mats anthracite (the original ones) like new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Set of E30 floor mats anthracite (the original ones) like new

Set of OEM e30 m3 floor mats In anthracite. These are the original set (not the new ones being sold), purchased from dealer in early 2012. These have been NLA for almost 8 years now.
    they are in like new condition, they were installed in a car that was hardly driven. Part#82111466903. I can not post pictures here, please email polak2gg@gmail.com or text 949-423-8179 for pics.
    These do not come up often in great condition. $500

Comment

Pricey. If not firm on price, I’m local to you. Email Thanh15tran at gmail

Comment

You will get full price offers on these.

Comment

I almost regretted buying the poorly fitting e46 convertible mats for my e30 until I saw the price. GLWS
          1989 JDM-Tech 2
          2010 335 D for daily

Comment

Bump for a nice, hard to find item and a legitimate, good seller.
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

I’m here to justify your price. I posted my BNIB floor mats for $800 which attracted some outspoken Rev whiners. Your $500 for a like new set, with the correct part numbers, is a bargain. Like new condition sets are also rare. Glws!

If e30austin agreed “$800 floor mats. Who needs Microsoft?”, then these $500 like new are like Google by comparison, no? Lmao

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...ite-floor-mats
              88 M3
              85 190e-16v Euro
              86 ae86 Trueno Itb's
              63 Lotus 7 repl Turbo
              93 500E

Comment

Totally worth it and a bargain to that enthusiast who has to have factory mats. I bought cocos for mine but it’s a swapped and bastardized car and choice mods are what I am going for. If I had a time capsule these would be in a box headed to my door.

Comment

Thank you for the positive feedback, mats are now sold!

Comment

Originally posted by 88Alpine View Post
                    I’m here to justify your price. I posted my BNIB floor mats for $800 which attracted some outspoken Rev whiners. Your $500 for a like new set, with the correct part numbers, is a bargain. Like new condition sets are also rare. Glws!

If e30austin agreed “$800 floor mats. Who needs Microsoft?”, then these $500 like new are like Google by comparison, no? Lmao

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...ite-floor-mats
                    That's an impressively long time to stay butt-hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by ethurtee View Post

That's an impressively long time to stay butt-hurt.
                      I was helping the seller sell what was rare & similar to mine. You obviously didn’t get the humor in between. Sorry if you are butt-hurt or butt-embarrassed that I used your quote. But thanks for the compliment though.
                      88 M3
                      85 190e-16v Euro
                      86 ae86 Trueno Itb's
                      63 Lotus 7 repl Turbo
                      93 500E

Comment

I was helping the seller sell what was rare & similar to mine. You obviously didn’t get the humor in between. Sorry if you are butt-hurt or butt-embarrassed that I used your quote. But thanks for the compliment though.
                        Missing the humor is a rather amusing stone for you to throw. Cool story, tho 👍

Comment

Originally posted by ethurtee View Post

Missing the humor is a rather amusing stone for you to throw. Cool story, tho 👍
                          I’ve got a whole bag of them stones if you want some more, lol. So what do you think, are these $500 mats like investing in Google?

Btw, you should come to s14 and post. No one whines about the price in the fs sections, including mine. So boring...haha.
                          88 M3
                          85 190e-16v Euro
                          86 ae86 Trueno Itb's
                          63 Lotus 7 repl Turbo
                          93 500E

Comment

I’ve got a whole bag of them stones if you want some more, lol. So what do you think, are these $500 mats like investing in Google?

Btw, you should come to s14 and post. No one whines about the price in the fs sections, including mine. So boring...haha.
                            I don't doubt that you do. I'm familiar with the basics of supply and demand curves. My original comment was an attempt at humor, considering the markup from the cost of these mats, when available. I actually own a few sets, myself, as well a respectable number of rare e30 parts collecting dust. As for s14.net, I'm a member and an m3 owner, as well. The forum is great; the FB page, not so much,. But to each, his own. This stuff is worth whatever the market will bear, of course, but perspective is also a virtue. Go forth and prosper. ✌️

Comment

Working...
                            X