Tan Vinyl Sport seats (SOLD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tan Vinyl Sport seats (SOLD)

I recently converted my interior to black and put some black leather racing seats in. This leaves my vinyl tan sport seats up for sale. They arent original to my 86 325ES but i got them out of a later car years ago. Ive always taken amazing care of them and this hasnt been my daily driver in over 10 years, so they are still in AMAZING shape. I just sat down last weekend and SCRUBBED the hell out of these things. They turned out great. As seen in the pictures, there is one small nik in the driver seat. all functions work. recline works great, lower extension piece moves in and out ok; The driver tilt forward works perfect; The passenger side works, but for some reason you have to lift both handles to fold forward. Was never an issue to me as the back seat isnt the most accommodating in these cars anyway. The headrests tilt fine and stay where you put them. Both tracks move fine as well. All the padding is still firm and there isnt a single tear or torn seam on them. No missing bolts or anything. These are as close to mint as you can get for the most part. Only part missing is the seat belt receivers, as i needed them for the new seats. I see these things sell for $300 a pair and they are torn to shreds. I think these are worth every penny of $550 for something you can put 8 bolts in and go. Im actually a little upset because my new seats are nowhere near as comfortable as what these were, but theres no turning back now. I will ship them but i would greatly prefer to do local pickup. Ill drive up to an hour from Frederick, MD to meet if need be. They wont be cheap to ship, but again, if you want to chip in a little extra for me to pack them up well, and then cover shipping, ill do it. Im not hard up to sell them, so im firm(ish) on the price and no i wont do $550 shipped...

Asking $475 OBO

Album of pictures:
    Last edited by eurosport22; 06-28-2020, 02:17 PM.

They look to be in great shape. I was ready to jump all over these, but I'm looking for the perforated vinyl (318is). I think your seats are from an E30 convertible based on the pattern and lower handles for tilting the seat forward. Good luck with the sale!

Comment

Frederick MD is about & hours away.
      I might consider meeting half way...
      Do you have the back seat?

Comment

Same thoughts as above re: 318iS perforated vinyl. Seats look great! GLWS!

Comment

WOW, they look great
          wot a damn fair price too !
          GLWS,

Comment

wow holy crap best tan M3/cab seats ive ever seen.

Comment

bump, Im open to offers!

Comment

Originally posted by eurosport22 View Post
                bump, Im open to offers!
                How far north are you willing to drive with the seats? I am in New Hampshire

Comment

still available?

Comment

???

Comment

bump, had a few tire kickers, but still got em. Price lowered to $475 obo

Comment

My only problem is getting down to MD. If I can figure it out I will offer

Comment

Hello please reply I will be in the are returning from a trip on Thursday. I do want the seats!!

Comment

PM me

Comment

sold

Comment

Working...
                              X