Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Euro Plate Fillers

3 available

E30 Euro plate fillers. Fits late model coupe / sedan / convertible.

Parts are genuine BMW in great condition.

Price is $95 shipped.

Payment by PayPal, please send as gift or cover the fees.

Last edited by Adrenaline Junkie; 06-17-2020, 02:35 PM.

Bump

Comment

Hello AJ! Iā€™d love one of these please. Remember I purchased an M Tec I rear spoiler from you.
      Thanks! CAPP šŸ˜ƒ

Comment

Originally posted by Cptcarisma View Post
        Hello AJ! Iā€™d love one of these please. Remember I purchased an M Tec I rear spoiler from you.
        Thanks! CAPP šŸ˜ƒ

PM'd

Comment

PayPal sent. Thanks again AJ!

CAPP šŸ˜Ž

Comment

Where are you located and what is ship time like to the states ? Interested if you got one left.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Just have to give a big shout out to Adrenaline Junkie, ordered euro clock, front grill and plate filler. All came in great shape and packed to survive any freight/shipping coming from overseas.

bump for great seller!

Comment

Originally posted by Gotboost79 View Post
                  Just have to give a big shout out to Adrenaline Junkie, ordered euro clock, front grill and plate filler. All came in great shape and packed to survive any freight/shipping coming from overseas.

bump for great seller!
                  Appreciate the feedback! Thanks!

Bump

Comment

Are these still available? And do you also sell other Euro parts ie. grills?

Comment

All pm's replied. Bump

Comment

careful with this guy. sold me some headlights and took 5 months to get to me, only be 1 headlight and not the pair he stated. calms to be stolen from the post office which i highly doubt and now asked me to pay more if i want him to build me another pair. Just fyi

Comment

Originally posted by 1sickE30 View Post
                          careful with this guy. sold me some headlights and took 5 months to get to me, only be 1 headlight and not the pair he stated. calms to be stolen from the post office which i highly doubt and now asked me to pay more if i want him to build me another pair. Just fyi
                          I really won't waste my time with this guy. Won't say he is a scammer and tries to take item & money but let's see what receipt from post office says.

I'm on this forum 5 years and planning to stay 5 more, many of you know me here .. I've sold a bunch of parts.

Let's compare his receipt with receipt from another member (we will compare the weight of the package, in both packages were a pair of headlights for late model e30).

What is possible that happened here, that glass has arrived broken or something else was damaged, but instead he prefers to accuse me that I've sent him only ONE headlight and trying to take a refund 50%.

He is not honest. That's all I have to say.

Here is the receipt for his package, "Hoang Dao" aka "1sickE30" : https://imgur.com/qVOQq1s - Weight of the package is 4890 grams, as shown on receipt (~ 10.78 lb).

Here is the receipt from "brads2002" this member also have bought a set of headlights from me, in September this yeay. https://imgur.com/OXRKfu5 - Weight of the package is 4900 grams (~ 10.80 lb).

I'm done here. Thanks all

AJ

Comment

Originally posted by Adrenaline Junkie View Post

I really won't waste my time with this guy. Won't say he is a scammer and tries to take item & money but let's see what receipt from post office says.

I'm on this forum 5 years and planning to stay 5 more, many of you know me here .. I've sold a bunch of parts.

Let's compare his receipt with receipt from another member (we will compare the weight of the package, in both packages were a pair of headlights for late model e30).

What is possible that happened here, that glass has arrived broken or something else was damaged, but instead he prefers to accuse me that I've sent him only ONE headlight and trying to take a refund 50%.

Here is the receipt for his package, "Hoang Dao" aka "1sickE30" : https://imgur.com/qVOQq1s - Weight of the package is 4890 grams, as shown on receipt (~ 10.78 lb).

Here is the receipt from "brads2002" this member also have bought a set of headlights from me, in September this yeay. https://imgur.com/OXRKfu5 - Weight of the package is 4900 grams (~ 10.80 lb).

AJ
                            Does not matter how long you been here. the fact of the matter is you sent me 1 headlight and it took 4 months to get to me. i dont have a issue if you send me the other headlight that was missing to make it right. But instead you wanted to charge me for another headlight that never arrived. Buyers beware of this clown. anyone can claim weight on the package etc but to be honest this is not about the money. i just wanted this clown to make it right and send me the missing headlight.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrenaline Junkie View Post

AJ
                              Does not matter how long you been here. the fact of the matter is you sent me 1 headlight and it took 5 months to get to me. i dont have a issue if you send me the other headlight that was missing to make it right. But instead you wanted to charge me for another headlight that never arrived. Buyers beware of this clown. anyone can claim weight on the package etc but to be honest this is not about the money. i just wanted this clown to make it right and send me the missing headlight.

Comment

Working...
                              X