No announcement yet.

Skid plates new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im interested. Have you had a chance to prototype one up? Pictures on and off the car?

Comment

Update : just got done with the template ! Next week going to be working on making about 10 so please if you haven’t texted me yet to save a spot go ahead and do so and the people who did I appreciate the support !!!

Comment

Originally posted by 864E30 View Post
        Im interested. Have you had a chance to prototype one up? Pictures on and off the car?
        Pictures will be coming up next week for sure !

Comment

I'm interested!

Comment

Originally posted by redrobinwgn View Post
            I'm interested!
            text me so I save one , 8184042086

Comment

interested also

Comment

This is the first test product ! Just wanted to quickly make one so everyone has an idea of what it’s going to look like , I will start making more this coming week and text you guys to keep you in the loop ! Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by JHJE30 View Post
                  This is the first test product ! Just wanted to quickly make one so everyone has an idea of what it’s going to look like , I will start making more this coming week and text you guys to keep you in the loop ! Thank you
                  Is this steel or aluminum?

Do the mounting holes below the radiator line up with other plates that are already on the market? Only asking because I already have a skid plate but it's a little rusty, and this design likes nice!
                  "Time doesn't heal anything... It just teaches us how to live with the pain." - My Cracked Dashboard

Comment

What gauge steel plate?

Comment

Originally posted by Zambuzan View Post

Is this steel or aluminum?

Do the mounting holes below the radiator line up with other plates that are already on the market? Only asking because I already have a skid plate but it's a little rusty, and this design likes nice!
                      x2

Comment

This is steel , aluminum would have been too soft , just installed mine and it came out amazing , this is 12 gauge which is more then enough in my opinion since it’s pretty solid , I will provide 7 bolts , lock nuts and washers and I only used 1 washer out of 7 on mine since I didn’t see much need for them but I will provide them to you as well with the purchase , will update when all are ready !

Comment

If anyone is local and wants to pick it up you can check it out on my car as well

Comment

Interested for 325eeee

Comment

Originally posted by cookeie View Post
                              Interested for 325eeee
                              If drive shaft is the same as a 325i then it should all work.

Comment

Got about 25 in stock and ready !

Comment

Working...
                                X