OEM BMW M tech 2 Euro kit for E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OEM BMW M tech 2 Euro kit for E30

This is the factory BMW European version. The side pods are for the sedan. A few of the parts like the rear bumper and the rear wing have been sold already.

If you’re seriously shopping for this kit you already know what they are worth depending on condition etc. I’m Selling everything in the pics for $2700, or will consider parting it out.

* I’m not desperate or in a hurry to sell. If I don’t get a reasonable number that I am looking for, I will donate the entire setup to a friend or a charity. Not looking for trades. Thank you

**When responding, please include your contact number for faster response. If we agree to some common terms, we can set up an appointment where you can inspect the parts etc.
    Last edited by Lee22; 08-23-2020, 04:14 PM.

A portion of the side panels look to be for a 4 door not a coupe. It's tough to tell because they are wrapped up.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
      A portion of the side panels look to be for a 4 door not a coupe. It's tough to tell because they are wrapped up.
      I hope not, I had bought this stuff almost 2 years ago and it had been stored at the body shop where I was going to get everything installed before we changed direction with the car. I’m going to take more pictures of the parts just to make sure, I’ll post it here so you can see.

Comment

Hey Lee22 I recognize your signature, are you still living in the south bay? I'm a local.

Also really nice Mtech 2 kit im tempted
        91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
        Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
        E30 can make you, E30 can break you
        "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post
          Hey Lee22 I recognize your signature, are you still living in the south bay? I'm a local.

Also really nice Mtech 2 kit im tempted
          Yeah I’m back in the South Bay.

Comment

Working...
          X