Chase Bays Brake Booster Eliminator with line kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chase Bays Brake Booster Eliminator with line kit

Selling a complete Chase Bays BBE brake booster elimination kit. This is the master cylinder assembly as well as the hoses to complete all the required connections. Installation took me less than an hour. I have been running this setup for the past year/5,000 miles and the pedal feel is perfect. I have run manual brakes on my e30 for a few years now and prior to this tried a 19mm Porsche 944 master..which was rock hard, and a 17mm VW Rabbit master which was soggy mush. This is firm and controllable and generates enough pressure to lock the brakes without needed to leg press 1,000lbs. I am selling to swap to a Tesla ibooster assembly in order to play with the various modes over CANBUS. If anyone claims a single master isn’t safe, just make sure your hand brake is in good working order. Having actually experienced a brake failure with a dual master cylinder, there is no added safety to speak of in practice. The only way the car was stopped was the hand brake. $500 new $400 shipped to your door Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    '92 MTech cabrio: Tesla P85 powered

IG: telsa_bimmer

'95 Alpine M3 5.3 LS, Precision 7675, TH400/Gear Vendors OD
    10.4@136 pump gas at 3530lbs. (SOLD)

saw your FB post goodluck with sale! i run this setup on my IX and i personally love it since i'm used to manual brakes as well.

Comment

Sold
      '92 MTech cabrio: Tesla P85 powered

IG: telsa_bimmer

'95 Alpine M3 5.3 LS, Precision 7675, TH400/Gear Vendors OD
      10.4@136 pump gas at 3530lbs. (SOLD)

Comment

Working...
      X