Raceland Coilover Kit (fronts only) and misc. parts TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raceland Coilover Kit (fronts only) and misc. parts TX

Selling the fronts from a raceland coilover kit, as far as I know only one was installed and taken off immediately, the po went 5 lug so they were not needed due to clearance issues. I also have a full set of used brake calipers, 51 mm strut housings, motorsports hardware studs, new intake boot. I received these items along with the purchase of wheels so I do not know the entire history of them so I can only assume they're original to the car and should be treated as such unless stated otherwise. I am willing to ship but prefer to deal local. I am located in Texas, Dallas-Fort Worth area. Just looking to clear out space.

Raceland Coilover Kit (fronts)(e30) - $120

Intake Boot (SKU: MEY-3001371107) - $10

Throw out an offer on the suspension bits, I do not know the current going rates for trailing arms or strut housings but will be perfect for anyone looking to do coilovers.
    Images below.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

is that intake boot for a manual or automatic?

Comment

Working...
    X