WTB - e30 A/C Condenser Fan Assembly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB - e30 A/C Condenser Fan Assembly

Hi everyone! I’m looking for a used ac fan assembly in working condition. Please let me know if you have one. I’m in Tucson, AZ. Thanks!! -Tom
    Attached Files

I have couple I can test both and see which one works best to sell to you, pm me Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cool! Thank you. LMK a price. 🙏

Comment

Originally posted by donahue1980 View Post
        Cool! Thank you. LMK a price. 🙏
        If interested I have a working one that I would take $35. Plus the ride. I sent you a PM a few days back. Thanks, Geoff

Comment

Awesome! Thankfully you’re in Cali so it shouldn’t be too much for shipping. Let me know how you’d like to get paid. Are all the mounting points in tact, etc? Sorry for the delay. -Tom

Comment

Originally posted by donahue1980 View Post
            Awesome! Thankfully you’re in Cali so it shouldn’t be too much for shipping. Let me know how you’d like to get paid. Are all the mounting points in tact, etc? Sorry for the delay. -Tom
            Hello Thom
            yes all the mounting tabs are intact I’ve tested it works great. I would like to get paid via PayPal friends and family. Let me get a box and find out how much it cost to ship it first. What’s your ZIP Code. Thanks, Geoff.

Comment

Thanks, Geoff! My zip code is 85658. Thanks again. -Tom

Comment

Working...
              X