WTB NOW: m20 oil cooler, sway bracket, fender, valance, etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB NOW: m20 oil cooler, sway bracket, fender, valance, etc

plastic inner fender liner for passenger front fender.
    fan shroud
    Last edited by straight6pwr; 04-25-2009, 08:28 AM.

oil cooler removed from list.

Comment

I may have the sway bar bracket. I will have to check. Pretty sure though.

Do you think the brackets differ in design or size from say an ETA to an iS? Because I have 2 iS front sway bars and an M3 front sway bar.

Whats it worth to you???

Taylor
      Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
      Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Originally posted by E30_fiend View Post
        I may have the sway bar bracket. I will have to check. Pretty sure though.

Do you think the brackets differ in design or size from say an ETA to an iS? Because I have 2 iS front sway bars and an M3 front sway bar.

Whats it worth to you???

Taylor
        i'd imagine the bracket is the same for at least non-M e30s? someone could verify. i have the correct bushing still so thats not an issue. still waiting to hear is someone i bought a part from has one as well, i will let you know, thanks.

Comment

If I understand my cars correctly, the Brackets are going to vary depending on the size of your sway bar. For instance I got a nice little surprise on my iS with a 13.5mm bar instead of the standard 12mm. The Brackets are different than the ones on my 325i which are 12mm (rears obviously). Unless I'm just a complete idiot and a thinking of a different part.
          stephenbrody.com

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTerp View Post
            If I understand my cars correctly, the Brackets are going to vary depending on the size of your sway bar. For instance I got a nice little surprise on my iS with a 13.5mm bar instead of the standard 12mm. The Brackets are different than the ones on my 325i which are 12mm (rears obviously). Unless I'm just a complete idiot and a thinking of a different part.
            well that would make the bushings a different size, not the brackets. the mounting holes on e30s must be the same so the bracket must follow suit. the bushing is the variable, with the hole being the appropriate size for the bar. i could be wrong but thats my logic.

Comment

I have a late model valance for you.. its in my other thread.

PM me for details.

-Pete

Comment

bump for edit, thanks to all who are helping!

also the sway bar bushing bracket is the same for any e30, if anyone was still wondering.

Comment

I "might" have the fender you need sitting in the garage. I'll check tomorrow and get back to you.

Comment

Originally posted by RobertK View Post
                    I "might" have the fender you need sitting in the garage. I'll check tomorrow and get back to you.
                    thank you! also if you have the inner fender liner i would take that too!

Comment

What early or late fan shroud?
                      I have a fan. Do you need a clutch, too?
                      89 325is track project / 05 x5 / 99 M3
                      E30 stuff for sale | Parts I'm looking for

Comment

early fan shroud, already have a fan clutch on the way.

BUMP for fender! someone has to have one!

Comment

bump fender pretty please?

Comment

I have an oil cooler. Are you still looking for one?
                            Turbo e30 M52. Built Motor, GT3582r
                            Watch my vids http://www.youtube.com/user/GrudgeRider156?feature=mhum

Comment

Originally posted by turbo325i View Post
                              I have an oil cooler. Are you still looking for one?
                              nope but thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X