Facelift rear light - back sides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facelift rear light - back sides

I am looking for the back side (BMW calls it 'Covering Cap') from the facelift (89 and newer) rear lights, especially the LEFT side. I know, they don't often fail, but if your lights were smashed in a rear end collision, and you bought the whole light to get the lens, you may have wound up with an extra back. I sure could use one or more of these for the upgrades I do when a Daily Driver is involved.

I am willing to trade a perfectly good used back for yours, same function but different construction, if you want to keep a spare in your stash. I'll throw in some new high output bulbs to sweeten the deal, if that's of any value. It's getting hard to find an E30 in the parts yards these days.....

Picture attached... and THANKS!

Andy
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mo Brighta; 07-04-2022, 10:02 AM.
    Andy says "Be Seen, and Not Hurt!"
    Lighting Upgrades front and back for 2002, E3, E9, E10, E12, E21, E23, E24, E28, E30, E32, E36, E39, and more.
    Tail Light Improvements keep them off your tail.
    Headlight protection saves headlights from breakage.

I have those

Comment

Originally posted by roznic View Post
      I have those
      Great, thanks!
      How many of each side that you are willing to sell?
      Send me a PM with pictures of what you have, and your asking price.
      I see you are a long time member with plenty of posts, that is good to see.
      Lighting Upgrades front and back for 2002, E3, E9, E10, E12, E21, E23, E24, E28, E30, E32, E36, E39, and more.

Comment

Unfortunately not home till Friday and don't have any pics on me..
        I should have two sets at least.

Comment

OK, then. I will look for your PM or post on Friday, thanks!

Comment

PM'd

Comment

Good news, people! I have a line on four of these, with two more on the way. Thankfully, I am not having to pay retail prices; some folks want $50 to over $100 each

More good news - if you people keep driving and maintaining your cars, and continue to love them, I will be in business for a while yet. I continue to upgrade the lights for you, and continue designing better and more reliable methods for same. I don't know everything, by any means, but I'm happy to try, and will help where I can. I use a 'CIP' approach, for Continuous Improvement Plan. I have just made several changes to E30 upgrades, both early and late styles.

I also am happy to help troubleshoot any issues you may have with your bulbs going out, going dim, or random failures, and with suggestions for lighting improvements up front and in back. The whole notion of being rear-ended in an irreplaceable car like the E30 (and plenty of other vintage cars) makes my blood boil! And yes, it's based on experience, my '72 2002 was rear-ended and totaled five times by five insurance companies. Thankfully, I was not hurt in any of these, and the car was repaired. I ended up putting over 500K on the clock.

Be careful out there, the world is being overrun by idiots in trucks, and very few of them are paying attention to us.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Mo Brighta; 07-06-2022, 10:19 AM.

Comment

, hiya,
                yep ,i have a dozen of these. available,

Comment

Working...
                X