Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Vent Tube (on M40 Engine) VENT HOSE: BMW: 11151727851

disregard
    Last edited by DEV0 E30; 03-15-2023, 08:50 AM.
    Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Don't waste your time scammers.

Comment

Just piece it together from random hose if you only need it for a bit. I plan to keep my M40 for a good while and couldn't be bothered to spend $40 and wait weeks for the thing to arrive. Don't forget about the idiotic # 13541721086 o ring on the TB heat exchanger if you have the intake blown apart to fix leaks.

Comment

I actually tried that, and then because it was splitting tried to shorten it push it back on, but because it's so old and plastic-like it wouldn't cooperate.

I caved and have one arriving in 2ish weeks - assuming FCP doesn't cancel my order again. Local dealer also has one I could order but it's double the price - that's my last resort and also would take 2 weeks to arrive.

I didn't remove the throttle body from the top intake piece, otherwise that gasket would be on the list - good looking out. I am both intrigued and frustrated by this little engine.

It just needs to be able to move around on it's own power a little longer. Then she'll get the engine she deserves.

Comment

Working...
        X