WTB: Plastic bumper trim, front

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MR 325
    Moderator
    • Oct 2003
    • 37833

    #1

    WTB: Plastic bumper trim, front

    Looking for a good condition used plastic bumper trim piece for the passenger side front.


    PM me please!
    BimmerHeads
    Classic BMW Power Delivered Worldwide
    Grover Beach, California
    BimmerHeads.com

  • MR 325
    Moderator
    • Oct 2003
    • 37833

    #2
    Bump
    BimmerHeads
    Classic BMW Power Delivered Worldwide
    Grover Beach, California
    BimmerHeads.com

    Comment

    • wodcutr
      R3VLimited
      • Apr 2009
      • 2193

      #3
      I thought I had one but it is the wrong side. Sorry!
      The difference between porcupines and BMWs is that porcupines have the pricks on the outside!

      Comment

      • lov-e30
        I waste 90% of my day here and all I got was this stupid title
        • Dec 2007
        • 16548

        #4
        I got it, it's yours for $15 duckets you can pick it up on Sat in Van Nuys which is closer to you.
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

        Comment

        • MR 325
          Moderator
          • Oct 2003
          • 37833

          #5
          Originally posted by lov-e30
          I got it, it's yours for $15 duckets you can pick it up on Sat in Van Nuys which is closer to you.
          PM'd you.

          Anyone else?
          BimmerHeads
          Classic BMW Power Delivered Worldwide
          Grover Beach, California
          BimmerHeads.com

          Comment

          Working...