WTB: blower motor surrounds/ recurculation flap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: blower motor surrounds/ recurculation flap

So in replacing my wiper assembly(sucks), I did what every DIY says not to do which is break the arms/ tabs on the flaps that control the recurculation flap. I'm looking to get the recurculation flaps intact with the arms that control them and perhaps the base that they attatch to. I'm hoping someone has this pulled from a parts car that they sold the blower motor out of and have it laying around. I do not need the blower motor/fans, nor the top protective piece that gets straped down, just everything around that. Pictures would be nice for sale just to make sure its everything I need before I start digging through my firewall again.

please let me know here/pm/hatcht@lafayette.edu

thank you

I have a whole climate control box that would have what you need on it. I would just need to clarify what it is exactly that you want and how much you are willing to pay for it. I will go out and investigate what I think you are looking for and see if it is easily removable or not.
    The difference between porcupines and BMWs is that porcupines have the pricks on the outside!

Comment

Got what I needed, thanks everyone!

Comment

Working...
      X