WTB aftermarket headers for M20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB aftermarket headers for M20

like title says looking for headers for an m20, bought some and the holes do not line up. not sure what to do with them. Heard i might have to slot the flages, with i think it will be a no no. So i will have to suck dirt and buy a good set.
    let me know
    thanks
    Brian

How bad are they? I had to oblong mine on #5 flange. I've had them on since 9-5-06 and they are holding up just fine.

1992 BMW 325iC
    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Not so bad i guess, the thing is that the flanges are not one item, each tube is separate, so the the damn thing is pointing in different directions, anywhere between 3-7 degrees. i was thinking of taking it to a mufler shop, but dont know if they will be able to line them up(beat them into shape). any suggestions
      thanks
      PS love the 70s look on the e30 and what kind if car is the one onthe back of your sig?

Comment

There have been a lot of people who have had this problem. I was having M20 flanges made up so that you could cut the old flanges off the ebay headers and welding these on. Id have another batch made but I need atleast 5 people to buy them..

Comment

Here's a set of IE headers FS

Danny

88 ///M3 - Zinno street/shop queen
          88 ///M3 - Henna Track rat (Sold)
          98 ///M3 hellrot - Sold
          89 Porsche 944 - dd
          95 E34 525it/pick up - P/U Project
          90 325is - track rat

Comment

If you wanna sell them, PM me

Closing SOON!
            "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by e30this View Post
              There have been a lot of people who have had this problem. I was having M20 flanges made up so that you could cut the old flanges off the ebay headers and welding these on. Id have another batch made but I need atleast 5 people to buy them..
              Yea i remember seeing/reading that thread. didnt get the point of it untill now that you mentioned what they were for. will look out for it

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                If you wanna sell them, PM me
                probably, if find another set whithin a week.

Comment

Yeah well that was the point of them, lol...

So anyways if you want a set let me know, It prolly would be cheaper then buying a new set of headers.. I need to get 5 people together though.

Comment

Originally posted by colombacho View Post
                    Not so bad i guess, the thing is that the flanges are not one item, each tube is separate, so the the damn thing is pointing in different directions, anywhere between 3-7 degrees. i was thinking of taking it to a mufler shop, but dont know if they will be able to line them up(beat them into shape). any suggestions
                    thanks
                    PS love the 70s look on the e30 and what kind if car is the one onthe back of your sig?
                    I got the IE headers, and lucky that only one tube was out of spec. The car in the rear of my sig is my 1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza.

1992 BMW 325iC
                    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Working...
                    X