WTB:: Cardinal or Tan interior 4dr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB:: Cardinal or Tan interior 4dr

Look for nice interior -seats/rear seats/door cards/carpet in Cardinal or maybe Tan....would like Sport seats also.

Looking for local pickup in NC/VA...so im in no hurry!

tkx
    dan
    NASA
    BMWCCA member
    PCA member 25yrs

1991 318IS slick top
    1997 M3 sedan
    2001 325CI DD

“whoever turns the wheel the least, wins"

I have some tan door cards for a sedan for sale. They are in good shape, but- bear with me- they've got genuine Recaro nardo black cloth screwed into them. It's an interesting idea for sure, but outside of that questionable design decision they're in good condition. Check the (old) picture below and see if they interest you in the slightest. I am in Hickory and Boone. I also have the door pulls and map pockets, PM me a price if you want.

- Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
    E36 325i sedan
    E30 325i sedan
    Volvo 945T

Comment

Ive got a tan sport interior setup... PM me...

Check Us out on Facebook
      Needing a harness adapter or wiring help? Check it out: also have 24v motor mounts, E30 M3 covers and E36 ECU mounts!
      Full Product Line Tuning
      OBD2 Tuning Available! OBD2 E36, S54 Swap, S62 Swap, etc: tuning@MarkertMotorWorks.com Dyno Thread

Comment

I have a red rear seat.

Comment

Originally posted by TDE30 View Post
          I have some tan door cards for a sedan for sale. They are in good shape, but- bear with me- they've got genuine Recaro nardo black cloth screwed into them. It's an interesting idea for sure, but outside of that questionable design decision they're in good condition. Check the (old) picture below and see if they interest you in the slightest. I am in Hickory and Boone. I also have the door pulls and map pockets, PM me a price if you want.

no thanks,but I want your carpet.... clean!!
          NASA
          BMWCCA member
          PCA member 25yrs

1991 318IS slick top
          1997 M3 sedan
          2001 325CI DD

“whoever turns the wheel the least, wins"

Comment

Working...
          X