Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Diving board bumper trim/surround

Hey all,
    I am looking for the bumper surround/trim for diving board bumpers. Mine is starting to get real wavey so I was looking to replace it. Anyways, let me know what you got. Thanks
    Max

Get some from a convertible and paint them black. I think they're made from a different material that is more resistant to warping. (maybe b/c they're painted, who knows?)
    Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

I'll try that! I am also now looking for a stock shift lever and selector rod from an aluminum carrier'd car!
      Max

Comment

I have set of db bumpers with all associated hardware, trim, painted trims, signals, fogs and valance for $100

Comment

I don't want the actual bumpers, just the trim. Let me know how much for that.
          Max

Comment

Max i have a stock shifter in the attic. No selector rod tho...

Check Us out on Facebook
            Needing a harness adapter or wiring help? Check it out: also have 24v motor mounts, E30 M3 covers and E36 ECU mounts!
            Full Product Line Tuning
            OBD2 Tuning Available! OBD2 E36, S54 Swap, S62 Swap, etc: tuning@MarkertMotorWorks.com Dyno Thread

Comment

Shit I had this but when I put my plastic bumper on the front I ripped it to pieces out of frustration.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

which selector rod? there were two. one had both link ends the same length, and one had one that was slightly longer for the trans side. i have the one with both the same

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                Originally posted by slammin.e28
                Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
                  which selector rod? there were two. one had both link ends the same length, and one had one that was slightly longer for the trans side. i have the one with both the same
                  Good call, I believe its the one that is the same on both sides. Pm'd
                  Max

Comment

My selector rod has different lengths but is also FUBARed... I believe they changed with the socket on the selector joint on the trans... :dunno

Check Us out on Facebook
                    Needing a harness adapter or wiring help? Check it out: also have 24v motor mounts, E30 M3 covers and E36 ECU mounts!
                    Full Product Line Tuning
                    OBD2 Tuning Available! OBD2 E36, S54 Swap, S62 Swap, etc: tuning@MarkertMotorWorks.com Dyno Thread

Comment

Working...
                    X