Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB (RI): Two subframe bolts.....I need these YESTERDAY

My situation:
    I'm moving this weekend. The subframe and suspension are not on the car because i'm waiting on subframe bolts which are backordered 2 weeks.

What I need:
    If you have a car you are parting out, I need the rear subframe bolts, will cover 2-day or next day shipping. Will pay full price (5-6 bux each) as long as they aren't bent, and the threads are still good. If you have those stop washers, that would be a bonus.

I would hate to reuse old bent broken parts just to move the car and take it all apart again.

please let me know what you have ASAP.
    Originally posted by FredK
    However, in your absence, I will likely sit in your seat buck naked while making racecar noises as if I were maxing your E30 out on the Mulsanne Straight while allowing the perforated vinyl to soak up my butt sweat (going 200 mph does that to you).

My year in Germany
    Feedback

how did you end up bending the old ones?

Comment

I'm not really sure how it happened. I aquired the car, and drove it 100ft on and off a tow dolly. I've been fixing it in my garage and it hasn't been on the road because of rusted brake lines.

there was a broken spring on the car as well, but i don't know if that contributed as a lot of people run lower than H&R sport springs (even broken H&R sport springs)
      However, in your absence, I will likely sit in your seat buck naked while making racecar noises as if I were maxing your E30 out on the Mulsanne Straight while allowing the perforated vinyl to soak up my butt sweat (going 200 mph does that to you).

My year in Germany
      Feedback

Comment

wow sounds like that car's frame was really fatigued. OP did you ever make sure the body was straight before the purchase

a suspension refresh will do wonders of course

Comment

I didn't have it checked out; but I wasn't going to find an e30 in any better condition for the money (Bought it for $750). The previous owner had it's entire history, and receipts from even before he purchased the car. He has writeups of modifications and the frame has zero rot. The body on the other hand...could use help.

My year in Germany
          Feedback

Comment

Working...
          X