Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtb Body kit/ front bumper side skirts 87 325

Eh.
    I have a 87 325e with the diving board aluminum bumper, I am in desperate need of either a body kit to fit, or just the lip/valance would be fine.
    Im getting a paint job soon, would love to improve the look.

Anything i can find on ebay doesnt look like it would fit my car, via research on this site about the difficulties of my bumper style. :(

My resources are limited out here, thats why I am checking ebay.

Must be able to ship to Vancouver Island.(canada)
    Any of your parts/ or links on ebay would be great. thanks ahead of time everyone!!
    Last edited by Ziggy; 08-05-2010, 11:50 AM.

If your looking for spinnerz have some laying around. PM if interested, but there the snap on kind so you will need steel wheels first.

Comment

What, the word body kit is band from using?
      I take working on cars seriously I dont care if you think your funny. Your the one who posts a thread about 'noob questions' so dont even post anything on any of my threads again. Im not looking to joke around I just want make my car NOT fuckin ugly anymore.

Comment

I am having a hard time finding much, I dont know what many sites that ship to canada for this type of stuff.

I found this on ebay, excuse the HOT!! but here it is, with some modification should I be able to get this on?

now i know its a euro plate, but I cant find anything else 84-87.

thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X