WTB: E30 OEM radio

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • stubble88
    Member
    • Nov 2010
    • 79

    #1

    WTB: E30 OEM radio

    I have an 89 325i so whatever came in that car originally I need
    working
    $10-$30
    thanks
  • DivineStyler
    Grease Monkey
    • Jan 2010
    • 328

    #2
    I got a couple radios for sale if you interested...

    AutoX w/ a Roof Rack for extra Aerodynamics...

    Comment

    • stubble88
      Member
      • Nov 2010
      • 79

      #3
      ok
      where you located?

      Comment

      • avery0829
        Mod Crazy
        • Dec 2008
        • 793

        #4
        I have a stock radio. If your interested shoot me a PM.

        Comment

        • DivineStyler
          Grease Monkey
          • Jan 2010
          • 328

          #5
          Originally posted by stubble88
          ok
          where you located?
          I'm local... I'll actually be in the Valley this weekend so I can bring it along in case you wanna take it off my hands...

          AutoX w/ a Roof Rack for extra Aerodynamics...

          Comment

          • MR 325
            Moderator
            • Oct 2003
            • 37833

            #6
            I have one close by in La Crescenta but it is untested with no code. PM if you'd be interested.
            BimmerHeads
            Classic BMW Power Delivered Worldwide
            Grover Beach, California
            BimmerHeads.com

            Comment

            Working...