WTB Magnaflow 14815

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RecklessE30
    Member
    • Nov 2010
    • 52

    #1

    WTB Magnaflow 14815

    Im looking for a Magnaflow 14815, wheres a good place to get one for cheap or if anybody has one that they wanna get rid of let me know im located in Socal.
    Last edited by RecklessE30; 01-06-2011, 08:50 PM.
  • MR 325
    Moderator
    • Oct 2003
    • 37833

    #2
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Magna...item56417e4a50
    BimmerHeads
    Classic BMW Power Delivered Worldwide
    Grover Beach, California
    BimmerHeads.com

    Comment

    • turbo325i
      E30 Enthusiast
      • Mar 2008
      • 1143

      #3
      I have a magnaflow stainless steel muffler I could sell ya. I will get pics!
      Turbo e30 M52. Built Motor, GT3582r
      Watch my vids http://www.youtube.com/user/GrudgeRider156?feature=mhum

      Comment

      • ZM Blue Devil
        Forum Sponsor
        • Dec 2006
        • 13836

        #4
        if you are still looking for a new one let me know I can beat the ebay price.
        sigpic
        New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter
        ____________________________________

        Levent
        %20levent@gutenparts.com

        ____________________________________
        Ladies:
        1998 E36 m3/4/5 1988 325i 1989 325iT

        Comment

        • RecklessE30
          Member
          • Nov 2010
          • 52

          #5
          Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil
          if you are still looking for a new one let me know I can beat the ebay price.

          How much??

          Comment

          • N2MYE30
            R3V Elite
            • Oct 2007
            • 5536

            #6
            I actually got mine from amazon BNIB for $120 to my door a while back.

            COTM

            Comment

            • Robert
              No R3VLimiter
              • Dec 2010
              • 3770

              #7
              http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MAGNA...ht_1322wt_1140

              Comment

              • fincsher
                Noobie
                • Jan 2011
                • 3

                #8
                Originally posted by RecklessE30
                Im looking for a Magnaflow 14815, wheres a good place to get one for cheap or if anybody has one that they wanna get rid of let me know im located in Socal.
                Still looking for a magnaflow mufflers? I am selling mine as low as the price we can negotiate. PM me if interested and willing..
                Last edited by fincsher; 02-07-2011, 12:55 PM.

                Comment

                Working...