Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTT: Alpine rear plastic bumper for Zinno rpb (Easton,PA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTT: Alpine rear plastic bumper for Zinno rpb (Easton,PA)

Located in Easton, PA Have a good condition alpine white rear plastic bumper, looking to trade for a zinnoberot rear plastic bumper in similar condition. Local preferred, willing to travel within an hour or 2 of 18042. Shipping is possible but not preferred. Pics available upon request of course

Bump, know it's a long shot but i'm hopeful!

Comment

Bump

Comment

I have one. But i cant get it off the car and its not in the great of shape as far as the paint goes. 18372 is where im at.
        88 Zinno M3

Comment

Can you pm me some pics? Is it a zinno parts car? I need a few body panels..

Comment

Bump, still looking

Comment

I would love to take that alpine white rear bumper off your hands, I've been looking for one as mine is imperfect. If you want, email me pics of the bumper and maybe we can work something out. I'm local to the Philadelphia area.

Comment

Originally posted by butters View Post
                I would love to take that alpine white rear bumper off your hands, I've been looking for one as mine is imperfect. If you want, email me pics of the bumper and maybe we can work something out. I'm local to the Philadelphia area.
                Sorry no pics at the moment, really looking to trade since i need a bumper, if i don't end up finding one at least i would still have a clean bumper i can have painted know what i mean. If i change my mind about selling i'll def let you know though

Comment

Working...
                X