Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wtb- oem skidplate

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Wtb- oem skidplate

    [ATTACH]38982[/ATTACH]

    Want to buy OEM skidplate for 318 iS
    Last edited by longhornM6; 02-25-2011, 10:58 AM. Reason: Image attachment

    #2
    Bump

    Thanks

    Comment


      #3
      There was recently a HUGE price drop on the factory skidplate for the E28. Check with Brian at BMW of Chattanooga to see if he can help you:
      brian.scroggins@bmwofchattanooga.com
      1-800-730-5598

      Comment


        #4
        If you can't find one. I sell an after market plate that does the job.
        For $165 to R3V members.
        Custom Made Skid Plates For Sale.
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=111469
        http://raceskids.com/

        Comment


          #5
          Or get the best skid plate out there:


          http://e30tech.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95327

          Comment


            #6
            lolz
            harry/harout

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by ejnight View Post
              If you can't find one. I sell an after market plate that does the job.
              For $165 to R3V members.

              Originally posted by sarcasmkillsme View Post
              Or get the best skid plate out there:

              EJNIGHT all the way :bow:
              - Fercy -

              BimmerHeads
              Classic BMW Specialists
              Santa Clarita, CA
              www.BimmerHeads.com

              Comment


                #8
                260 for that skidplate whew
                Originally posted by bmwm42
                PNW vulture pm me for parts
                Strategic nw e30 command

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by John in VA View Post
                  There was recently a HUGE price drop on the factory skidplate for the E28. Check with Brian at BMW of Chattanooga to see if he can help you:
                  brian.scroggins@bmwofchattanooga.com
                  1-800-730-5598
                  Thanks-I just fired off an email to Brian.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
                    260 for that skidplate whew
                    245 plus shipping lol
                    i second ejnight even though i havent purchase one as yet

                    1991 318i Past
                    1990 325ic Past
                    1998 540i/6 Past
                    1988 325ic Present
                    1998 M3 Present
                    2000 M5 Present

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Thanks

                      Originally posted by ejnight View Post
                      If you can't find one. I sell an after market plate that does the job.
                      For $165 to R3V members.
                      Thanks! Not sure which one of the aftermarket plates are best for my M42. How much is shipping to 381016? I like this design by the way ;)!

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by longhornM6 View Post
                        Thanks! Not sure which one of the aftermarket plates are best for my M42. How much is shipping to 381016? I like this design by the way ;)!
                        PM sent.
                        Custom Made Skid Plates For Sale.
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=111469
                        http://raceskids.com/

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Eric's skid plates are where it's at. I took a massive hit in my S50 car on some "under construction" roads. Dove around a steel plate into two tire grooves with a raised center of concrete. It took a massive, bone jarring hit and saved my oil pan.
                          Need a part? PM me.

                          Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

                          Comment


                            #14
                            erik325i has the oem one. I've seen it pretty good condition

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Thanks

                              Still looking for OEM

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X