Feeler WTB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeler WTB

i may be interested in buying these items in the next few weeks so if anyone has them for cheap let me know

GC's
    konis
    m20 lightweight flywheel
    markd m42 93 octane chip
    swaybars
    camber plates
    m3/z3 steering rack
    m tech 2 steering wheel

I have two sets of konis.

My care came with konis on it...BUT i had ordered a set of KONIS from GC for my last car before i sold it, and i still have them ... Pretty soon i am putting in the new ones i ordered form GC , and i will have a set for sale with less than 1,200 miles on them. And the good thing about the ones i will have for sale is that they have been on about mid-way firmness, so they have not seen any abuse. Give me about 4 weeks and these can be yours.

Comment

what price are you thinking?

Comment

I have front and rear GC springs, I'm going to call GC this week and price out the threaded sleeves and collars (the parts missing to make a complete kit). In any case the springs are $55-60/ea from GC, I'll sell all 4 of mine for $120 shipped (at least $100-120 savings, plus the shipping costs from GC).

Comment

^
          what spring rates?

Comment

300/440. Great street/track setup, GC recommended. Not too stiff, but still leagues better roll control than H&R Sports, even slightly better than IE Stage III.

Comment

i have a ST rear sway bar. I am not sure what they cost new, but obviously the price will be better than that. I won't refure a reasonable offer. It will not come with reinforcements.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal
                300/440. Great street/track setup, GC recommended. Not too stiff, but still leagues better roll control than H&R Sports, even slightly better than IE Stage III.
                ~sorry about the ancient thread bump~

Mystical, do you still have these springs? If so, what spring length?
                ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Comment

Originally posted by royalflush313
                  ~sorry about the ancient thread bump~

Mystical, do you still have these springs? If so, what spring length?
                  you could have tried PMing him...

Comment

well im actaully still looking for some bilsteins or konis and IE stage 3's

Comment

Working...
                    X