WTT - Black E30 M3 Seats for same

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTT - Black E30 M3 Seats for same

Looking to either trade, buy yours, or sell mine.

I have 7/10 Black vert front seats with heated inserts. They recline just the same as m3 seats. With matching m3 rear seat.

I want vert or m3 fronts and read, leather can be toast as I am planning to recover them. Just preferably in working order and not moldy.

Obviously there would need to be cash on your end.

I have gotten many PMs about selling my rear seat. The only time that will happen is if the fronts are sold as well. Everyone wants a black rear m3 seat, I know. ;)
    Last edited by Van Westervelt; 06-14-2011, 09:12 AM.
    sigpic

Pm sent

Full Build Thread Here

Comment

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
      Looking to either trade, buy yours, or sell mine.

I have 7/10 Black vert front seats with heated inserts. They recline just the same as m3 seats. With matching m3 rear seat.

I want vert or m3 fronts and read, leather can be toast as I am planning to recover them. Just preferably in working order and not moldy.

Obviously there would need to be cash on your end.
      I highly recommend taking your decent skins off and just selling those rather than ship a full set of of seats around the country. With those proceeds you can help recover seats you already have and know are solid, heated too!

I bought a clean set of original black m3 skins to recover my tan interior and saved bundles.

Comment

Would hope for a local, but shipping isnt out of the question.

And I wouldnt pull the skins unless I already had a buyer for them.
        sigpic

Comment

Bump bump
          sigpic

Comment

All seats were dropped off with greyhound. They told me they may not arrive at the same time as they may get routed differently. Box 1 showed up yesterday.

I got your emails last night at midnight when I got home, but couldnt check with Greyhound until this morning. They are supposed to call me later today to tell me where the other box is currently.

Also, there is a fraud alert on your paypal saying that it was hacked and that the payments I received were not authorized. I am inclined to reverse the second box as this is becoming a very shady dealing.

I get emails from "Alex Moldovan" moldovan23@gmail.com
            telling me to ship to "Alexandru Scripnic"
            and paid for by "Bogdan Scripnic" sashascripnic@mail.ru

Looks like you may be stealing someones paypal account, and having the items sent to you via a version of your first name, and the paypal account holders last name.

All this after your constant and repeat lowball offers even after we had agreements on price and payment. Even wanting me to ship the items before you made payment, lol.
            sigpic

Comment

Unauthorized Payment Details
              Transaction ID: 1XE61983X88540030
              Buyer Name: Bogdan Scripnic
              Buyer Email: sashascripnic@mail.ru
              Transaction Amount: $550.00 USD
              Transaction Date: Aug 18, 2011
              PayPal Case ID: PP-001-438-281-829
              Reason for Dispute: Unauthorized
              Date of Complaint: Aug 26, 2011

Status Details: The buyer has filed a claim stating this transaction was made without the account holder’s knowledge or consent.
              Last edited by Van Westervelt; 08-28-2011, 11:57 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

This payment has been pulled out of my paypal, and locked it so I cant send or receive any funds.

Looks like I got screwed.
                sigpic

Comment

a russian email address a noob i thought you would know better gl with getting your monies back
                  Originally posted by bmwm42
                  PNW vulture pm me for parts
                  Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

I didnt even notice it at first. Got the bottom seat stopped in position until this payment issue is resolved, if ever.
                    sigpic

Comment

Seller was paid in full. I finally got the seats. Very happy with them. My apology for impatience and misunderstanding. Thank You.

Comment

Working...
                      X