Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB: (BOS) steering knuckle/coupler/lower column that looks like this (pic)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: (BOS) steering knuckle/coupler/lower column that looks like this (pic)

many names, but the idea is that I can't swap my e36 rack into my euro 325i with the current steering knuckle, as far as I know there's two or three steering knuckles, the one I need looks like this:

and not like this:

91 318i | 87 535iS

got it for you pm me

Comment

Got one as well... pm me with your offer
      "i love vee tek, its a wonderful sound when you driving right by it"

If you bought anything from me, please leave a feedback here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ghlight=drulle

Comment

still looking

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

Originally posted by ScHpAnKy View Post
          many names, but the idea is that I can't swap my e36 rack into my euro 325i with the current steering knuckle, as far as I know there's two or three steering knuckles, the one I need looks like this:

and not like this:

Just out of interest, what was wrong with the original knuckle? Too short, too long?
          I too have the bottom knuckle you posted, which makes reading the E30-E36 rack conversion guides confusing as they all refer to the first knuckle.

Comment

Originally posted by agisthos View Post

Just out of interest, what was wrong with the original knuckle? Too short, too long?
            I too have the bottom knuckle you posted, which makes reading the E30-E36 rack conversion guides confusing as they all refer to the first knuckle.
            I would like to know this as well. I'm gathering parts to do an e46 rack swap in my euro 320i which has the same straight lower joint, in fact I've seen 2 lower joints that looks like this, one is shorter (like pictured above) and one longer (picture attached). Looking at it, if you have access to someone that can weld aluminum you might end up with a cleaner look by just having it shortened.

Click image for larger version

Name:	0000657_bmw-steering-shafte30-32311154415_550.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	18.4 KB
ID:	9913199

Comment

I'm interested in this as well. Please educate.

Comment

Working...
              X