WTB recaro seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 30THIRTY View Post
    First off You don't need to be a dick. If you read what I wrote I said I might get rid of them for the right price. You low ball someone you expect me to want to sell them? 225 a seat with sliders?!?!? yeah right you are smoking crack! Good luck with finding some. I think that you should buy the new ones you said you found for $800.
    I offered more once I found out there was brackets. So need to be upset, I put it plain and simple. The seats are trashed and need to be recovered. I offered what I felt they are worth, sorry if you took offence to that. But you said make an offer xD. I feel when someone wants to sell something they should not be on the fence about it. But to each their own views and good luck with your build/recover =)

Also those 800 ones were knock offs...made me upset =(

Originally posted by channingtatum View Post
    hows bout one bride?
    Depends on what one it is. And I want pictures of the underside seat label. Thank you

To be honest I did some reviews on Bride and they are not really well made one bit. I think I am sticking with the recaros...but send me a pic in a PM and a PRICE too please.
    ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
    ~ '87 535
    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Working...
    X