WTB: Convertible top hinge flap

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • IS300E30
    E30 Addict
    • Apr 2009
    • 408

    #1

    WTB: Convertible top hinge flap

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

    I am looking for the exact part that is in the link. But, obviously at a more reasonable price.

    I need it in black color and in perfect working and and perfect cosmetic condition. I need it for the passenger side.

    PM me if you have it.
  • B-well
    E30 Enthusiast
    • Oct 2010
    • 1042

    #2
    got mine new on bavauto

    Comment

    • ZM Blue Devil
      Forum Sponsor
      • Dec 2006
      • 13836

      #3
      we sell them for 10.50 each new. Be careful when buying used, the little spring on the underside often breaks.
      sigpic
      New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter
      ____________________________________

      Levent
      %20levent@gutenparts.com

      ____________________________________
      Ladies:
      1998 E36 m3/4/5 1988 325i 1989 325iT

      Comment

      Working...