WTB: G260 small output flange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: G260 small output flange

Got my transmission today and realized its a big output flange and I need a small output flange. Let me know what you have.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Up
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Have one from 1989 325i Auto tranny... I know its small output, but not sure if auto and manual are same.
        "i love vee tek, its a wonderful sound when you driving right by it"

If you bought anything from me, please leave a feedback here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ghlight=drulle

Comment

Originally posted by drulle View Post
          Have one from 1989 325i Auto tranny... I know its small output, but not sure if auto and manual are same.
          Ya I was wondering that too. If they were the same that would be great.

Comment

Bump

Comment

if you want, i could send you a large guibo drive shaft. a sure upgrade if you plan on putting down lots of powr ;)
              Originally posted by Lof8
              4 doors allow you to transport more whores.
              therefore, their value is much greater.
              Down to: 89 aw2 332i/4/5 , 70 Sahara 2002

Comment

no?
                Originally posted by Lof8
                4 doors allow you to transport more whores.
                therefore, their value is much greater.
                Down to: 89 aw2 332i/4/5 , 70 Sahara 2002

Comment

Oh sorry I found someone to trade me.

Comment

Up.

Comment

Working...
                    X