WTB: A NICE e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: A NICE e30

OK my friend changed his search criteria. he's able to spend a bit more now, and also willing to travel for the right car.

Looking for a late model with a 2.5, 5 speed, power windows. He just doesn't want something he has to do anything with. He's been fixing cars for years and is sick of it.

Figure if he's willing to spend a bit more shoul dbe able to find something with mileage near 100k, or at least something with doumented rebuild or something. Wheels and suspension would be cool. Nothing thats beat to shit please

Let me know, I want to find him a nice e30.
    Originally posted by blunt
    can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

ttt for the new search criteria. he can spend a bit more and is willing to travel, long as its worth it.
    can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

He wants an e30, but he does not want anything he will have to work on? :?:
      Current Cars
      2014 M235i
      2009 R56 Cooper S
      1998 M3
      1997 M3

Comment

well I mean obviously things will need to be done. I'm saying he doesn't want a car that needs a ton of work before its good to go. He's willing to pay a bit more money for something in good shape. This is a forum, most of the guys on here (i'd hope) keep good care of their rides, and keep them in top running condition. He wants to buy an e30 like that, one that's been cared for. when daN bought his, all of the idiot lights were on, he had to do a shitload of work to it, etc.
        My friend isn't looking to do that. He's looking for something that's ready to go.

Comment

Working...
        X