WTB. Looking for 2.8 Crank, and Eyebrows / Eyelids

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MonkeyMadness
    No R3VLimiter
    • Apr 2010
    • 3251

    #1

    WTB. Looking for 2.8 Crank, and Eyebrows / Eyelids

    Yep just looking for good set of Eyebrows / Eyelids

    and

    Looking to go full tilt, So I need a usable 2.8 crank
    Crank: M52 (84mm Stroke)


    thanks
    jer
    https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

    This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
  • plmichal
    Mod Crazy
    • Mar 2009
    • 718

    #2
    pm sent
    1990 325is Brilliantrot/Natur

    Comment

    • MonkeyMadness
      No R3VLimiter
      • Apr 2010
      • 3251

      #3
      Pm right back at ya :-D
      https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

      This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

      When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

      Comment

      • ZM Blue Devil
        Forum Sponsor
        • Dec 2006
        • 13836

        #4
        Have brand new genuine eyelids in the box(not the thick fiberglass ones. $45 shipped.
        sigpic
        New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter
        ____________________________________

        Levent
        %20levent@gutenparts.com

        ____________________________________
        Ladies:
        1998 E36 m3/4/5 1988 325i 1989 325iT

        Comment

        • MonkeyMadness
          No R3VLimiter
          • Apr 2010
          • 3251

          #5
          bump...!?!
          https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

          This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

          When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

          Comment

          • MR 325
            Moderator
            • Oct 2003
            • 37833

            #6
            2.8, nice!
            BimmerHeads
            Classic BMW Power Delivered Worldwide
            Grover Beach, California
            BimmerHeads.com

            Comment

            • MonkeyMadness
              No R3VLimiter
              • Apr 2010
              • 3251

              #7
              Originally posted by MR 325
              2.8, nice!
              Thanks, "BOOSTED" if I can find the parts :evil:




















              ttt:loco:
              https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

              This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

              When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

              Comment

              • MonkeyMadness
                No R3VLimiter
                • Apr 2010
                • 3251

                #8
                again! :hitler:
                https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

                This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

                When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

                Comment

                • drumad
                  E30 Mastermind
                  • Aug 2009
                  • 1700

                  #9
                  how about an s52 crank? 89.6mm stroke?

                  I don't know what you're putting it in so I thought I'd chime in.
                  2008 335i - n54b30
                  1991 318i - m52b28
                  1994 fzj80 - LAND CRUSHER

                  Comment

                  • MonkeyMadness
                    No R3VLimiter
                    • Apr 2010
                    • 3251

                    #10
                    Fuck ya! I'd love to use that. But I need to stick to the plan.
                    Thanks for the offer..!
                    Last edited by MonkeyMadness; 08-25-2011, 12:06 PM.
                    https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

                    This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

                    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

                    Comment

                    • MonkeyMadness
                      No R3VLimiter
                      • Apr 2010
                      • 3251

                      #11
                      Re-bump :up:
                      https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

                      This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

                      When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

                      Comment

                      • AlarmedBread
                        E30 Mastermind
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 1510

                        #12
                        I have an S50B30 crank if you're interested in that

                        A private space for your group's photos and videos. Share, react, and relive moments together. Available on iOS, Android, and desktop. Free for new sign-ups.

                        Comment

                        • MR 325
                          Moderator
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 37833

                          #13
                          Post a WTB on Bimmerforums if you haven't already. I've gotten 2 from there.
                          BimmerHeads
                          Classic BMW Power Delivered Worldwide
                          Grover Beach, California
                          BimmerHeads.com

                          Comment

                          • MonkeyMadness
                            No R3VLimiter
                            • Apr 2010
                            • 3251

                            #14
                            Originally posted by MR 325
                            Post a WTB on Bimmerforums if you haven't already. I've gotten 2 from there.
                            Done, thanks for the tip!
                            https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

                            This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

                            When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

                            Comment

                            • 328ijunkie
                              Forum Sponsor
                              • May 2007
                              • 3961

                              #15
                              I have a 2.8 crank thats already been checked at machine shop and polished

                              Check Us out on Facebook
                              Needing a harness adapter or wiring help? Check it out: also have 24v motor mounts, E30 M3 covers and E36 ECU mounts!
                              Full Product Line Tuning
                              OBD2 Tuning Available! OBD2 E36, S54 Swap, S62 Swap, etc: tuning@MarkertMotorWorks.com Dyno Thread

                              Comment

                              Working...