WTB: E30 - 87-91 325is/iC in NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: E30 - 87-91 325is/iC in NC

I'm looking for a 325iC / 318is 5 speed in Eastern NC. I want a daily driver so no track cars. Some upgrades are okay. I'm willing to travel or work out arrangements for the right car. Will consider a nice AUTO. Cash in hand.

Post here or drop me an email:

mskeen_at_cox.net

Re: WTB: E30 - 87-90 325i/is or 91 318is in Eastern NC

Originally posted by m.skeen
    I'm looking for a 325 / 325i / 318is 5 speed in Eastern NC. I want a daily driver so no track cars. Some upgrades are okay. I'm willing to travel or work out arrangements for the right car. Post here or drop me an email:

mskeen_at_cox.net

I'm looking to buy in the next couple of weeks. Cash.
    2 or 4 door? Colors? 5 speed or auto? I've got a 4 door 325i silver 5 speed, if you're interested.

Comment

Comment

Re: WTB: E30 - 87-90 325i/is or 91 318is in Eastern NC

Originally posted by Beemerfanatik
        2 or 4 door? Colors? 5 speed or auto? I've got a 4 door 325i silver 5 speed, if you're interested.
        I'd prefer a 2 door, 5 speed. As far as color goes, white is my first choice.

Comment

I emailed the seller for pictures (no response yet). Not too sure about a salvaged title though ...

Comment

Bump ...

Looking to spend ~$4K but can go higher for the right car

Comment

ttt

Comment

I emailed the seller for pictures (no response yet). Not too sure about a salvaged title though ...

I can vouch for the car (FWIW), not sure exactly when the accident happened to cause the salvage title, but it does not take much to "total" an E30 with the price of OEM Dealer parts and paint and body shop hourly rates. For less than $3k you can get this car- a good solid E30- It's not like you're spending $50k for a "collectible" Ferrari or something!! :)

Add to that the fact that it's white (you said that's your first choice) and it's an M42 (priced gas lately??) and it's fairly close by, looks like a winner to me!

Bret.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigmaster

I can vouch for the car (FWIW), not sure exactly when the accident happened to cause the salvage title, but it does not take much to "total" an E30 with the price of OEM Dealer parts and paint and body shop hourly rates. For less than $3k you can get this car- a good solid E30- It's not like you're spending $50k for a "collectible" Ferrari or something!! :)

Add to that the fact that it's white (you said that's your first choice) and it's an M42 (priced gas lately??) and it's fairly close by, looks like a winner to me!

Bret.
                  Thanks Bret. I realize it wouldn't take much to total an E30. Does NC have any special requirements to register/insure the car?

I'm still waiting for pictures ...

Comment

I have an 84 318i five speed two door silver that needs a little work.....lots of new parts. clean title no wrecks minimal rust. new water pump, throttle cable, clutch fan clutch, front pads, front driver's side caliper, rear wheel cylinders, thermostat, new rear shocks, new muffler tires are in good shape one I had to replace this past sun becuase of an unreparable flat. 2500 cash it's kinda high but it does the car justice for all the parts that I have put on it plus your getting a new head gasket and valve cover gasket that I'll throw in. the head gasket is not leaking or blown I bought it for a rebuild that I had plan on doing but other financial situations have come up and I won't be able to sit the car for more than two days at a time it's my only form of transportation. e-mail at mpower318is@yahoo.com or call anytime at 252-314-5807 leave a message if I don't answer.

Comment

Originally posted by mpower318i
                      I have an 84 318i five speed two door silver that needs a little work.....lots of new parts. clean title no wrecks minimal rust. new water pump, throttle cable, clutch fan clutch, front pads, front driver's side caliper, rear wheel cylinders, thermostat, new rear shocks, new muffler tires are in good shape one I had to replace this past sun becuase of an unreparable flat. 2500 cash it's kinda high but it does the car justice for all the parts that I have put on it plus your getting a new head gasket and valve cover gasket that I'll throw in. the head gasket is not leaking or blown I bought it for a rebuild that I had plan on doing but other financial situations have come up and I won't be able to sit the car for more than two days at a time it's my only form of transportation. e-mail at mpower318is@yahoo.com or call anytime at 252-314-5807 leave a message if I don't answer.
                      Thanks but I'm looking for a 325is/ic.

Bump ... will consider a AUTO for the right price.

Comment

will consider a AUTO for the right price.
                        What would the right price be for an auto? FREE?

Comment

Originally posted by Beemerfanatik
                          will consider a AUTO for the right price.
                          What would the right price be for an auto? FREE?
                          Tell me how you really feel :D

See this ad for what I mean:

Comment

hey! thats my car! :P

Josh K

Comment

Bump ...

really want a 5 speed

Comment

Working...
                              X