Wanted: multi-function clock, instrument cluster plugs/harnesses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted: multi-function clock, instrument cluster plugs/harnesses

I'm working on a couple of hacks for the multifunction clock (non-OBC) and instrument cluster. I'd like to be able to power and feed signals to them from my workbench. I'm looking for the wiring harness plugs that connect to the back of the clock (12-pin, 9 or so wires actually populated) and the back of the instrument cluster (blue and white, and optionally yellow 26-pin connectors). I would like to get them with at least 6 inches of wire attached, but I don't really need an entire wiring harness. I don't know what's reasonable price-wise, but this needs to be a low-budget operation for me. :)

You need the harness of the cluster? I has. $25 shipped?
    I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
    2875-C Towerview Road
    Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

Originally posted by evil_twin View Post
      You need the harness of the cluster? I has. $25 shipped?
      Sounds reasonable. Which plugs are included, all 3 or just 2? And this doesn't include the clock?

Comment

emailed.
        I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
        2875-C Towerview Road
        Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

Ok, I've got the instrument cluster plugs coming from evil_twin (thanks!), but I still need the clock plug. Anyone?

edit: looks like I'm getting what I need from evil_twin. If not, I'll bump the thread. :)
          Last edited by blalor; 10-17-2011, 04:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X