NEED to BUY- engine-side c-101 plugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEED to BUY- engine-side c-101 plugs

I have been making the e30 m50 wiring adapter for several people. I have been unfortunate enough to have ran out of source in Georgia for the plugs. I have always found them fo rlike $5, but there are only so many people that will ruin thier engine harness.

I am willing to pay $10 shipped for each plug you can get me.

To anyone waiting, please be patient, I am willing to refund your money if you would like.

Call Kyle at 678-699-1362

I am making a trip to Alabama this Sunday to try for some more...

At the top of this picture you will see a round plug, that is the one!

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Comment

I've got one from a E32 735i if you are interested. Have you been checking out www.pullapart.com They have 2 yards in atlanta.
      85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

Originally posted by kylebes1
        To anyone waiting, please be patient, I am willing to refund your money if you would like.
        To anyone waiting for the Wiring Harness Adapter that Kyle copied from Treehouse Racing, please call us for your harness as I have them ready and waiting to ship. I would also like to offer a nice discount for R3V members who do not support Kyles copy and purchase from Treehouse. Thanks! Jon@treehouseracing.com

Jon Siccardi - DM #052
        TreehouseRacing.com
        M50conversion.com - Home of The Original Wiring Harness Adapter

Comment

Working...
        X