NTB: 325i head ASAP, or..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NTB: 325i head ASAP, or..

I really need a 325i cam and all 12 rockers that go with it, but will take a complete head if thats all is available. I would prefer to get cheap as milage is not an issue as long as all lobes are clean (ie, reasonable wear). I need this as soon as possible. Thanks.
    Old and improved:

Originally posted by EtaSport
    I really need a 325i cam and all 12 rockers that go with it, but will take a complete head if thats all is available. I would prefer to get cheap as milage is not an issue as long as all lobes are clean (ie, reasonable wear). I need this as soon as possible. Thanks.
    Contact Jarvis - he's got one he might be able to strip down for ya ;)

Comment

I have an I head out of my cabrio that I'm parting and I"m not that far from you
      sigpic

Comment

Okay, I have a few leads now. I replied to one pm, just waiting to hear back. I will let you know what I come up with. I'll probably have to do this two weeks from now (weekend of 22nd).
        Old and improved:

Comment

i have one as well if you cant get hold of these
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
          Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Whoever can reply to me first and is able to ship quickly, I would rather get just the cam and rockers. If anyone is willing to split them up tell me what you think is a good price. I was thinking about 150. Like I said, need to have here before next friday. Thanks a lot.
            Old and improved:

Comment

I got them, $150 is fine.

alex@bmwe30.net

Comment

cool, thanks alex
                Old and improved:

Comment

Working...
                X