WTB: e30 rolling chassis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: e30 rolling chassis

I am looking for an e30 without motor, trans, or driveshaft.
    It doesnt have to have an interior.
    Any year considered. No wrecked POS cars please.
    Let me know. I am located in Nashville TN.
    Rob

NASA MidSouth TT Director / GTS2 #018
    Mods: Coastal PS Fluid, 10w40 Oil
    Future Mods: Bosch Micro-Edge Wiper Blades, Painter's Tape, Spark Plugs, Freezer for Nutty Buddys, Adam Nitti CD's

i have one

bronzit 89 2 door clear title everything there

Comment

I've got 2
      87 325is-never wrecked, no major rust(minor surface from sitting outside) no title, no suspension, etc... shell and wiring
      88 325is-wrecked passenger frame rail .4 off camber on that side, clear title, bare shell.
      Neither rolls or has all body panels but if you want one it's yours no cost.
      85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

ely, I will contact you at the end of this weekend.
        You are located in chattanooga, right?
        I might take the 87 off your hands.
        Is this the white one that is missing hood and fenders?
        Can you snap some pics of it?

screamingbmw, how much do you want for it?

Future Mods: Bosch Micro-Edge Wiper Blades, Painter's Tape, Spark Plugs, Freezer for Nutty Buddys, Adam Nitti CD's

Comment

elys is cheaper...

Comment

yea, but how much?

Comment

it's white and has all body panels but not in matching colors, driver's fender is red and dented, driver's door is blue and non dented. all other panels match, trunk lid has some nasty surface rust on the edge, I was going to stick it on my 85 but left my dented one on instead. I can maybe include a non dented black d-side fender if needed(for a small fee). I'll snap some pics tommorow.
              and yes it's in Chattanooga

Comment

84 325E Hennarot - One slow wreck, doubtful on frame damage but just to be sure I'll check it out. From some angles the henna looks great, on a rear quarter panel it's oxidizing. Will be a rolling chassis pretty soon. Over here in AZ, no rust. Food for thought, don't want it it's chill.
                Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Originally posted by eightyfoure
                  84 325E Hennarot - One slow wreck, doubtful on frame damage but just to be sure I'll check it out. From some angles the henna looks great, on a rear quarter panel it's oxidizing. Will be a rolling chassis pretty soon. Over here in AZ, no rust. Food for thought, don't want it it's chill.
                  Got any pics?
                  I would kill for a henna car.
                  Do you have a price in mind?

Ely, the no title thing scares me. What happened to the title? Also, do you know about how to title the car? I would be all over the 87, except that I would have to drive it on the street to the tracks.

Comment

ok short version
                    Purchased last summer from a guy down the road,
                    title in wife's name
                    couldn't find title
                    couldn't persuade wife to go to the DMV to apply for lost title
                    I gave up
                    I still have the guys info and what not and have a signed bill of sale over to myself. I've got a friend who said he could get me a title for $100 or so. I didn't have the time to rebuild it, so I just purchased another eta instead and mostly parted it out(purchased for $400 with an oil starved engine)

Comment

Originally posted by Skafrog
                      Got any pics?
                      I would kill for a henna car.
                      Do you have a price in mind?

I'll roll it out tommorrow and take more.
                      I hear that alot.
                      Cheap. Cheap. Cheap. $200 or less(I want it gone after it's a shell). Clean title.
                      Last edited by DEV0 E30; 10-11-2005, 07:17 AM.

Comment

I will stay in touch with you. The distance is the only thing that has me saying no, but I would like pics after you are done parting it out. Will it still be a rolling chassis?
                        Ely, I am calling the DMV tomorrow to see what the requirements to getting a salvage title for the chassis. If I can get the DMV to give a salvage title, I will be coming to get the car. I will let you know if it happens.
                        However, the henna car is a def. possibility.

Thanks
                        Rob

Comment

Originally posted by Skafrog
                          I will stay in touch with you. The distance is the only thing that has me saying no, but I would like pics after you are done parting it out. Will it still be a rolling chassis?
                          Yeah it will still be a rolling chassis, (isn't right now) the distance I can understand. Sounds good. I'll keep you updated.

Comment

I've got a burgandyrot '84 325e that's in good condition. no rust at all. paint is wonderful. needs some shifter work, replaced somethings here and there recently but would be willing to get rid of it. i'm sure it's probably going to cost more than you want to give (since you want a roller, this car is at least $2000-2500) but thought i'd throw it out there as i pass through TN and Cbus, OH a lot and could deliver it.

-Prince
                            Randall Prince
                            http://www.rp1.us/ Used Cars

Comment

Working...
                            X