Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Blown Front Bilstein Sport

Yea, you read that right.
    I need a blown front bilstein sport from an e30. Let me know if you have one. I will pay shipping.

NASA MidSouth TT Director / GTS2 #018
    Mods: Coastal PS Fluid, 10w40 Oil
    Future Mods: Bosch Micro-Edge Wiper Blades, Painter's Tape, Spark Plugs, Freezer for Nutty Buddys, Adam Nitti CD's

I have a set of 4 Bilstein Sports that need to be rebuilt. I was going to have Bilstein rebuild and revalve them to suit my need but I might be changing my plans. If you want the set, PM me and we move on from there, I will not separate them though.

Comment

Just curious, what are your plans for it?

Comment

probably revalve
        sigpic

Comment

45mm or 51mm? I have some 45mm units that are toast. They came out of 51 mm struts and had the collars to keep them located.

Not sure if they are sports thou.

Comment

not revalve, gotta try a little mod and see if it works. Are the 45 units built the same as 51mm?
            Can you snap a pic of it?
            Thanks, Rob

NASA MidSouth TT Director / GTS2 #018
            Mods: Coastal PS Fluid, 10w40 Oil
            Future Mods: Bosch Micro-Edge Wiper Blades, Painter's Tape, Spark Plugs, Freezer for Nutty Buddys, Adam Nitti CD's

Comment

I'll do better, I'll get part numbers for you, But I'm thinking they might be Factory sports. BRB

numbers
              3132-1127 487.2
              7160127W*1

they have a BMW stamp on them so I tend to believe they are factory sports but they are threaded and have a nut on the bottom...
              Last edited by SchnellerVert; 10-11-2005, 11:25 AM.

Comment

data see above

Comment

Working...
                X